View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 02:43 PM
I use Nature Diet when I need convenience as I normally feed raw.
I have used wainwrights complete Fish and Potato for a dog who was intolerant to foods and I found it OK.

All dogs are different what suits one may not suit an other.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
He did say it is made by a very well known pet food company, but again he didn't say who!
Hmmm interesting, I'll ask in our PAH and see if they tell me more
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
Pets at Home is one of the most expensive places to buy it. You're much better off ordering from Berriewoods wholesalers and getting it delivered. I also have a pet food wholesaler near me so buy from them occasionally, but my friend orders from Berriewoods in bulk and I buy from her when I need it.

Looked at Berriewoods, how much do they charge for delivery? I couldn't seem to find that bit. I ordered from GJW Titmuss again.
jackal
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Fortunately, some people still are able to make their own minds up about things and are not subject to the whims of advertising agencies and a Guide Dog School which I suspect doesn't even exist
Just curious: what Guide Dog School are you referring to? I've grown up with guide dogs as my mother is a puppy walker, so I know a bit about the organisation. Was just browsing as we're probably going to be putting our new puppy onto Wainwright's and this aroused my curiosity. I know it was some time ago, though.
murph
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Arden grange
What are people thoughts on this?
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by murph View Post
Arden grange
What are people thoughts on this?
We have been feeding Arden Grange for about 5/6 weeks now and are very happy with it. Storm is looking very well on it, the ingredients are good quality (both dry and wet foods), they are an ethical company (which is important to me) and I have found they have excellent customer service too!

We also feed Naturediet too and so far are very happy with it and we have so far not found any bad packs...Touch wood!
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2010, 09:39 AM
I've always fed ND in mornings & raw in evenings but recently found that PAH & pets corner had very limited supplies & few flavours ~ the turkey & rabbit one wasn't in either store. So i've tried a few packets of Wainwrights & the dogs seem fine on it & happily eat it.

Natures Menu ~ one dog won't touch it & the other only eats it reluctantly. Denes tins are my other preferred choice.
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2010, 09:45 AM
I feed Dutch the Wainwrights wet puppy food (tray).
He loves it and im happy with it. He was originally on Bakers Complete when i got him from the breeder but i changed him over straight away, the difference in his behaviour was amazing.

Ive found that the feeding guidlines are abit off though, i have to feed Dutch more than is recommended, but i guess it differs for all dogs.
murph
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
We have been feeding Arden Grange for about 5/6 weeks now and are very happy with it. Storm is looking very well on it, the ingredients are good quality (both dry and wet foods), they are an ethical company (which is important to me) and I have found they have excellent customer service too!

We also feed Naturediet too and so far are very happy with it and we have so far not found any bad packs...Touch wood!
We been using it for a few months now and are happy with it. Mind you our dog will eat ANYTHING literally
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Since I started this thread, I have had numerous and as far as I am concerned serious issues with Naturediet, the food was off and the company was not at all interested I would def not recommend the food at the moment. I have fed Wainwrights too, since the probs I have had with Naturediet.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >