Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
briskol
New Member!
Male 

10-09-2008, 12:52 PM

heroic guard dog stories

has anyone know of of any herioc guard dog stories, doesn't have to be only guard dogs just a storie of how a dog protected someone or stopped intruder in family home. The only one i ve heard of is a kid was walking a couple blocks up in a pretty rich neighbour hood he noticed a car following him when he was about one house from his own house. the car that had disapeard came down the road towards him the car stopped and three guys in their 20's jumped out grabbed the kid and started beating into him asking him for his wallet and taking his bottle of coke he bought from the shop. what the guys didn't know was the kid a a male akita and red dobie and they saw what was happening both dogs jumped the six foot dence and ran to the rescue attacking and bringing down to assilants the other the biggest of the three ran to the car and got a crowbar out of the car he was then hit with rock in the shoulder and was greated by the kids older brother (17) who was a mma'er he took care of the third assalint and he said to have pulled dogs off the two men now in severe pain his little brother suffered a broked jaw and a fractured arm the first assalint suffered mutiple lacerations he was rushed to hospital, the second was also hospitalised and stayed there for six weeks and th and third suffered a broken femur,cheek bone,nose and was hospitilsed for severe concussions. i don't if the guys deserved that much of a beating, but then again if that was my little bro my dogs and i would do the same but the attackers would be going to the morgue.

anyway that was my story now lets hear your