Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Morning Cuz and All

Cold here.....all the snow has gone Well out today taking bradley and his brother to play snooker........ Still it keeps them amused.

Hopefully me and the carers of Sam can have a good natter.....well thats if the kids let us

Spk later.....
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I’m so pleased I held the permanent position open for her (she used to be a temp and went to Aus for three months)
Morning Vicki, morning all, Just logged in early as it's so miserable outside

That's such a difficult decision isn't it, you can never be certain if they'll stick to their word and actually come back, Oz has such a lot to offer a young person, still she did, and you're better off for keeping the faith, well done to you both.

All done on a handshake renews you're faith in people don't it
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Morning all!

Everyone's home today as my day off and OH is home from work ill, and about time.

Got a wee bit tiddly last night so will be doubly hard to pull my socks up and get things done that need to be done.

Apart from that it's cold, not as cold as yesterday but still dry and sunny.

Have a good one everyone
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Morning Vicki morning all,

Not too bad where I am today but my thoughts are with those poor families in Devon . . . all that snow and flooding, I hope you are all safe down there.

Anyway have a good day and be careful out there

x x
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Afternoon delights Hope you all have had a good morning, busy one here. Turning pretty cold again, so have my toggi jacket on - indoors No I won't be turning the heating on just yet
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Morning all,

Sunny up here today, but bloody cold. Think I'll put the washing out for a while. Been washing some of the baby clothes I found in the loft, getting a bit foosty. That'll make the neighbours wonder.

yes, okay I'll admit it, we are going to be trying for a second child. I've been wanting one since Davie was about 3. OH has finally come round to the idea!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2