Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 05:54 AM

Horrible dreams!

Had quite an unsettling dream last night, somewhat disturbing, about funerals of people I know and don't dislike!

It wasn't nice at all and made me feel quite uncomfortable this morning.

I have dreams all the time, but this one just wasn't nice at all!

Does anyone else have dreams about funerals and horrible things? Or am I doomed?!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 05:59 AM
I dreamt two nights ago that I found photos of another woman on Baz's phone........ so no, you're not alone in the "'orrible dreams" department, hon x
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 06:06 AM
I'm not the only maddy round here then when it comes to dreams then Vicki, thank god.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 06:39 AM
Oh God no!!!! Join the club I think it's a sign of a healthy mind when you dream weird dreams...well that's what I say to myself then

To dream of a funeral might mean that your suppressing something or you want to bury something...not someone lol

xx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Oh God no!!!! Join the club I think it's a sign of a healthy mind when you dream weird dreams...well that's what I say to myself then
xx
oh so true . Your mind can make some weird, unsettling things up and put them in our dreams. Some of those dream interpretation books can give you some stranger answers
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 07:27 AM
I've had some weird dreams recently...they involved some people that I knew that have died, and they were alive and kicking...it usually revolved around me working for them so I just don;t know what the dreams were trying to tell me
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm having lots of dreams lately about going on holiday but forgetting something like my passport or my luggage And if I don't forget something then I'm just mega late and miss my flight.

No idea what it all means but they're always realistic!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm the weird dream Queen .. ask Paul, he'll tell you!
And dear old Auntie Vi who I miss dreadfully and who used to read the teacups would have told you that dreaming of funerals is nothing to do with dying, but everything to do with a change of direction coming up. For whatever reason, the more upset you are in the dream, the happier you'll be in real life! That's what she used to tell me anyhow She wasn't usually wrong ...
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 08:04 AM
I semi woke up on Saturday night and was convinced I was actually dead, its hard to explain but it was oh so scary I was really scared, in reality I was thrashing about and shouting (much to my OHs disgust) he actually woke me up although I was aware he was ther in my "dream" but in my "dream" he was someone not my OH - very very weird
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-09-2009, 09:05 AM
I have horrible dreams frequently too. Murders and horibble grisly stuff, very unsettling. I'm quite often chased by dinosaurs trying to eat me too.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >