Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
heavensent
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-03-2009, 06:34 PM

some advice on what to feed my two

Hi there, I am looking for some advice on what to feed my 2 rotties...at the moment they are on a duck and rice food for senior/sensitive (as I have one of both)...have emailed skinners but its been ages and no reply..does anyone use the skinners sensitive duck and rice and if so what do they think of it?? Does anyone know what a good pet shop to get it in is in central scotland?? Sorry there are so many questions..
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 09:30 PM
I use the duck and rice sensitive (and also the salmon and rice). Seems to go down well, though I don't feed anywhere near the recommended feeding amounts (partly because she does get a fair amount of treats in a day).

Its very unusual for Skinners not to reply - I would try again - they sent me samples of several of their foods that I was interested in. I'm just about to try their maintenance food for my other girl.

I always order mine on line (not from Skinners as they don't sell direct), but I think Skinners will also tell you where your nearest stockist is.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 11:42 PM
I have recently changed over to Skinners salmon and rice for mine and so far so good! No trouble moving them over at all. I have had to up Kismets food though as she seems to be a little lean on it, But Selkie and Pharaoh are positively thriving on it!

Skinners were very good with sending me samples and informing me of the nearest supplier to me. Try e-mailing them again