Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Yes it does look good with your new carpets, I expect you are please its nearly all over now!
Thanks Janet, very pleased it's nearly done! Seems never ending

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Looks lovely Jackie - love the colour
Thanks Vicki, we're pleased with it. Makes the house look so much bigger.
Schnauzerbabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Your stairway looks lovely I bet you are really pleased now it's done we have just finished ours we decorated (Painted analgypta)the hall stairs and landing and as we were having a new carpet in the lounge when we stripped that out we decided that too needed doing and then to add insult to injury we have just done the bedroom... 3 weeks of hell hehe
Sue
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Schnauzerbabe View Post
Your stairway looks lovely I bet you are really pleased now it's done we have just finished ours we decorated (Painted analgypta)the hall stairs and landing and as we were having a new carpet in the lounge when we stripped that out we decided that too needed doing and then to add insult to injury we have just done the bedroom... 3 weeks of hell hehe
Sue
Thank you. It's a nightmare because everything else looks grubby when you've done a room so I know what you mean. That's why we did the carpets throughout at the same time. At least it's done now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2