View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Daisy seems to like Rottie's and GSD's, although I'm so distrustful of her I still don't allow her any where near them.
fiwen30
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Rogan's favourite playmate is a 10 month old chocolate lab bitch, but he gets on fabulously with most any dogs, especially ones he can bounce and run around with!
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 09:41 AM
My cocker spaniel loves spaniels and poodles, and all poodle crosses. So of course he loves cockerpoos in particular!

Witty the little terrier cross doesn't meet many dogs smaller than him, and when he does he's absolutely thrilled, so he loves all toys and tiny terriers.

As I mentioned in another thread, my late border collie Blodwen adored afghan hounds, but unfortunately there aren't all that many about!

Pepe - fifteen week standard poodle - loves anyone who will play with him.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Dex: other Labs and Golden Retrievers. Most other breeds get ignored.

Bo: GOLDEN RETRIEVERS. A lot of her 'friends' are Golden's and she goes absolutely giddy whenever she see's one. She has a similar reaction when we meet Weimaraners or other Slovaks. Other breeds she loves include lurcher types (as fast as she is, love to chase), Staffies (play rough) and any young rambunctious GSD/Rottie/Boxer/EBT/Lab...basically anything that wants to chase or be chased.

Tilly: none!!
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Cookie quite like collies and little dogs, but also likes most small to medium sized mutts.

His favourites used to be westies but he seems to have got over that now, as a few kept nipping him!
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Other Dalmatians! Cooper will play with anyone who will have him, but theres something special about other Dallies, I think it's because they like to play rough
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Spaniels and Labs for Louie.
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by GirondeDeb View Post
My lab/Dane mutt goes completely gooey-eyed when he sees a Weimaraner. It's quite tragic because so far all the ones he has met are very snooty towards him.
Same with Kibo!!!

As soon as he sees a Weimarener he goes nuts and is determined that he has to go and say hello. He gets the same reaction that you do though, they rarely give him the time of day
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Oh, I forgot Labra/Goldendoodles. Frizzy haired, slightly insane, mad look in the eye...Bo must recognize a kindred spirit. She loves them.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Zeke loves Westies! He spots them a mile off and gets so excited! Where we used to live an old man had 2, along with 2 other small breeds, one of them adored Zeke too and she would come running over, jumping up all over his side, Zeke loved her, it was such a pleasure to watch.

I'll never forget once when he went to hosp for his chemo treatment there was a westie in the waiting room and Zeke was whining, wagging and prancing to get to him, eventually they met and he was so chuffed, he had all the room in smiles, coo-ing!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >