Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Lol TW good for you!
It's been a horrible day here, dark and damp.
I've never had multiple dogs either but my neighbours with dogs know they and their dogs can wander in and out of here, Pepsi is good with them all....until yesterday when I had a JR and a Husky come to visit. For some reason it all kicked off between Peps and the JR. Fur flying everywhere, growling and snapping, whilst the Husky sat back with a puzzled look watching it all. We separated them and they just ignored each other from then on. Kids!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Maybe a bit of guarding from Pepsi on the offchance there may be a take over bid from the newbie
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Maybe he was astounded by your beauty June.
Funny how dogs seem to jsut take a dislike to other dogs sometimes for no reason bit like us I suppose.
glad it was all sorted Nippy Jen.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2016, 07:57 PM
Yeah that would be it Lynn, never thought of that
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Funny how dogs seem to jsut take a dislike to other dogs sometimes for no reason bit like us I suppose.
Wouldn't argue on humans but I do feel that dogs are very status orientated and hierachy is important in a dogs world, and that means that from time to time a 'challenger' for leader will come along. June knows all about that with her five

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yeah that would be it Lynn, never thought of that
Of course, who could doubt it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Fog has descended all over, just been out to check on Casey and even with my torch I had a job finding him.

Will be off to my bed soon as well, goodnight all.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-12-2016, 12:03 AM
Evening everyone - I've just arrived home, busy day at the hospital (seeing surgeon and making arrangements) then off out with the Mem for dinner in Manchester.
Ive just seen a proof copy of tomorrow's Manchester Evening News, along with its headline "Bargain Buyer Bowled Over By Bolton Beauty!"
Immediately thought of June!
Must be bad down your way Harvey - if you can't find Casey, just think what itd be like if you had a Chihauhua!! (Sp?).
Ref the views on dog aggro! The one thing that is clear to me is that it would be better if they could talk to us in English - we might then be in with a chance of keeping one step ahead! Unlikey scenario I know - bjut it really would be helpful!
Hope backs and other ills are quickly righted and trains/cars/boats/planes behave themselves for our members.
See you all tomorrow - take care all -Goodnight. G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2016, 05:12 AM
Lol TW, I reckon you have yourself an admirer!!!
Wow Harvey...must be dark if you struggle to find Casey
LG, hope things went o.k for you with tour surgeon
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2