Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
My point was YOUR WEBSITE states puppies MUST be 8 weeks or older and this is a condition of advertising pups on your site.
And yet, there is apparently an advert for a 5 and a half week old pup (MUCH TOO YOUNG) saying it's ready to go - if this is the case (I haven't checked) then why have you not done anything about it???
That ad has curiously now gone!

However, there are currently Chihauhau pups 6weeks plus ready to go.
There are Yorkies ready on 2nd July (2days from now)that were 4 1/2 weeks old 9 days ago so will be just 6 weeks old.

I've scrolled nearly trough every ad and only two have mentioned specific health tests, ie hip scores or hearing tests etc.

If this isn't a site to support byb's I don't know what is?
It's just a shame the kc reg good breeders advertise on it, as it appears some do.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Well, Patch please I need a LARGE bowl of that soup after reading this thread
Im not sure whether to laugh or cry at the ignorance I got my Jamie( KC registered, with history we can trace back to early 1900s all English setters ) from a very good breeder, who I still am in contact with, at 7.5wks old!!!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Debb858536 View Post

Above original post above by Joedee uk which she now admits is false and so yes it is Libel

So sue her

The rest of us would relish the opportunity to be called as her defence witnesses and will happily provide the proof of the cases we have outlined including the rottie one you have ignored - my printer stands at the ready
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:03 PM
If you had quoted the full article you will see it is DLRC who actually banned this breeder so DLRC do take action and prosecute when required.

Dog dealer banned
Jul 20 2003 By Sunday Sun

Dog dealer Darren Green has had his membership of a respected dog registration club revoked after complaints from disgruntled customers.

The County Durham based dog seller uses the Dog Lovers Registration Club, DLRC, to register the pets he sells.

He also mentions them in adverts he places in trade papers.

But the club now says he no longer has their permission and have revoked his membership following a string of complaints from customers.

"At this moment in time he is banned and he will have to find someone else to register his dogs,"
How about making it clear why you banned him ? Was it for unethical breeding ?
No.
Was it for selling sick puppies ?
No.
It was for being late with his paperwork
Pathetic.

PS, the bit in the quote in bold - you should sue them for libel as that statement is completely false.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:31 PM
So you took your puppy away from its mother at under 8 weeks? heres a quote of yours from your own site,the law states no puppy should go until it is 8 weeks but preferably older from our point of view!
The 8 week law applies to licensed pet shops and licensed Scottish rearing establishments.
Tut tut if you are in this line of business you really should be aware of the exact laws don`t you think ?

Now about the one wishbone highlighted :

"There is a yorkie pup on there, the only one left of the litter, ready to go at 5 1/2 weeks.... so how old were the others when they left Mum & Dad?"

Your explanation please ?
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Try and practice what you preach
Many of us are dedicated to closing down puppy farms and highlighted the unscrupulous seedy side of the dog sales `business`. I`d say we are indeed practising what we preach including on this thread
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
The 8 week law applies to licensed pet shops and licensed Scottish rearing establishments.
Tut tut if you are in this line of business you really should be aware of the exact laws don`t you think ?

Now about the one wishbone highlighted :

"There is a yorkie pup on there, the only one left of the litter, ready to go at 5 1/2 weeks.... so how old were the others when they left Mum & Dad?"

Your explanation please ?
Wont be one! When your socked in the gob with the truth its a tad difficult.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
I actually did what you quote yesterday & your site still allows the registration of puppies with parents from different breeds & also made up breeds
I input a breed as a trumpet, the other parent as a trombone, [ think I put trombone, the exact details are on another thread ], it went through the online system no problem
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
PS, the bit in the quote in bold - you should sue them for libel as that statement is completely false.
haha - so true!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Any of that soup left Patch, I'm famished!
Nice fresh batch is on the go as we speak, lots of flesh on this one, the freezer will be overflowing before long
Page 12 of 21 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »