Female 

13-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Well she's a little sh*t isn't she

will inbox u in a min xx
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Cant offer any more advice other than 'use the crate' the damage probably wont stop otherwise as she is so free to be able to do it with no immediate consequences, so it is hard to train out of them unless they grow out of it, but you could end up with no house left!

Really good luck, what a cutie though!
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by katygeorge View Post
oh dear, sorry your pup is giving you a hard time - started her teens a bit early hasnt she.

hope you manage to come to some sort of solution
Thanks Katy, am hoping she will skip the teenage stage after all this x

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Oh 'eck. That puts biting through one of the cables on my chair waaaay down the annoyance ladder.

How on earth did she reach the top of the chair backs though? I can see that she has grown, but those chairs are high-backed. Double

[Somehow I cannot imagine how Khal fitted in that cage though!]
She gets onto the kitchen table Here is Khal in the crate this morning, door open, he loves it

That was the main reason I wanted him out of it asap , I hated leaving him crated, even if it was just one day a week.

Originally Posted by Jem View Post
Well she's a little sh*t isn't she

will inbox u in a min xx
Hmm thats a very good description xx

Originally Posted by Rolosmum View Post
Cant offer any more advice other than 'use the crate' the damage probably wont stop otherwise as she is so free to be able to do it with no immediate consequences, so it is hard to train out of them unless they grow out of it, but you could end up with no house left!

Really good luck, what a cutie though!
No house left is probably the way it would go , its a rented house so not good for dogs chewing Thanks RM, she is a sweety...when shes asleep xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Now I know puppies are puppies but blooming 'eck missus Sasi sounds more like a little gorgyle You'll have no house left at this rate Never in a million years have we ever had anything like this, what a little terror she is.

The problem you have imo is the fact that you have 3 so Sasi isn't getting that one to one, constant reminders that she ought to be getting perhaps coz Khal probably pokes his nose in, so you don't want him to think it's him who's in trouble, so you kind of give up with some of it, maybe?

The crate is the answer, but you really have to concentrate on every little thing she does, stop it in its tracks, everything, the chewing, the poo'ing. I know how difficult it must be for you when you work full time, you have all of them to walk, sometimes separately coz otherwise you'd have no arms left so one thing at a time, slow it all down, and concentrate on this little girlie before she takes over the whole house in another month's time when she's another month older (as if she hasn't already lol!).

You can always send her down here to me where she'd get my undivided attention with her norty bits, Zena would wear her out, and she has Georgie to snuggle up to? Sound like a good idea? I'd hand her back to you, I promise hmmmmmmmm when she's the perfect little lady!!! Want me address then???!!!
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Now I know puppies are puppies but blooming 'eck missus Sasi sounds more like a little gorgyle You'll have no house left at this rate Never in a million years have we ever had anything like this, what a little terror she is.

The problem you have imo is the fact that you have 3 so Sasi isn't getting that one to one, constant reminders that she ought to be getting perhaps coz Khal probably pokes his nose in, so you don't want him to think it's him who's in trouble, so you kind of give up with some of it, maybe?

The crate is the answer, but you really have to concentrate on every little thing she does, stop it in its tracks, everything, the chewing, the poo'ing. I know how difficult it must be for you when you work full time, you have all of them to walk, sometimes separately coz otherwise you'd have no arms left so one thing at a time, slow it all down, and concentrate on this little girlie before she takes over the whole house in another month's time when she's another month older (as if she hasn't already lol!).

You can always send her down here to me where she'd get my undivided attention with her norty bits, Zena would wear her out, and she has Georgie to snuggle up to? Sound like a good idea? I'd hand her back to you, I promise hmmmmmmmm when she's the perfect little lady!!! Want me address then???!!!
Thanks Mrs B, I think you have a point about the attention. They all get some form of attention on a 1 to 1 basis everyday, but because she is so little maybe its not enough for her & maybe I am relying too much on the other 2 to keep her amused while am doing housework etc etc
Sooo today, everywhere I've been shes been, I went to the market, she came with me, had some offlead training on the field, had a splash in the sea to cool her off, alot of cuddles off the peeps at the market, lots of treats for being such a good girl...Brought her home, fed her again had to go move furniture upstairs as am getting new windows put in tomorrow, she curled up at the top of the stairs & slept while I did it. Shes now asleep again on my feet while I have a well deserved bottle of beer.
Thankfully the OH is off work Mon, Tue, Weds (as am at work) BUT next week is where the problem is gonna start as we are on holiday for 10 days & have the BIL moving in to look after the animals *sigh* I can just see the state of the place now & the state of me dogs when I get back...hes not very animal orientated but it was better than unsettling Khal again to put them in kennels (& saving me a small fortune)
I may just take you up on that offer xx
juleze
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
believe it, am thinking of dying her red & buying her a pitch fork to carry :P
Thankyou for the offer, Ruby says come take Sasi, shes timing you
In all seriousness though the little madam needs to start settling down, I'm dreading going in from work to see what shes chewed this time. Gonna put Khals cage back up, but for Sasi lol

xx
I'm loving your good humour about this. Thumbs up!
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by juleze View Post
I'm loving your good humour about this. Thumbs up!

Thanks Juleze You gotta laugh with this lot otherwise theyd come cart me away xx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3