Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2023, 07:15 AM

Moving Monday 6th November 2023

Morning all. Bet that made you look? No I am not moving just moving furniture around so that I can hoover where it has been. Mainly the bed and then if I have enough energy some other bits. Looks like it might be a sunny day down here so a walk before all the moving about then I can sit and watch Wild at Heart for a rest. Have a good day folks.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2023, 08:57 AM
Good morning Brenda and everyone who potters along later.

Its bright and breezy here grass cutting will be called for also Dunelm, Asda, are my shops of choice today.

Griff Such a shame about the Squirrel.

Brenda Yes it got me looking LOL have a good vacuming day.

Sue Hope your weekend was good even if you did not manage to get out and about. Are all the girls back to school now?

Lynn Hope all is good with you? I assume the caravan has been stored away for the Winter now some friendsof mine use their the week between christmas and new year and meet up with like minded families. Letting the kids burn of energy I suspect is something to do with it. LOL Hope Brewster had a good night.

Chris Hopefully not another firework scenrio last night. Do not suppose you will be travelling far with Dave's "rushing back" have you finally resolved the scooter issue or now do you have a fleet available?

Have a good day all I intend to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2023, 09:40 AM
Morning all
Hope the hoovering goes well Brenda, amazes me where dust manages to get
Kazz, very sad about the squirrel, we used to watch him for hours
Chris, I hope Dave can get over this side effect quickly or they can stop it somehow
Lynn, fingers crossed for a quiet day with Freya
Sue, are the kids all back at school now?
Barry, hope you are well and you should have had the day out!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2023, 10:34 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you have a good day Brenda and go careful moving furniture

Lucky you being able to cut the grass Kazz mine is far to wet

Poor squirrel Kelly

Hope Freya is good for you today Lynn and Brewster for Gorden

Not on duty so far today. All back at school now. Tdeazle walked and windows outside cleaned. Barry wants to go out and then changes his mind it is not me saying anything but oh well he has to pass the buck to someone. Have booked a space for next Saturday as Paul will be over and wants to go to Sheffield Park, Barry can come if he wants to it is up to him I am just the driver!

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2023, 05:06 PM
Moved the bed and was surprised at the lack of fluff. Went for a walk and met first my friend who swims every morning in the sea no matter what the weather all year round. Then met another friend with her beautiful groenendael called Bill. He always leans on me. I did find another weird sort of flat shell. The rest of the day I read and walked again. Hope everyone else has had a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2023, 07:29 PM
STEVE bright lights in sky. Ah Kelly your Steve is famous.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2023, 08:00 PM
Sorry Brenda??
I am feeling very annoyed, I bought an angle grinder to cut my tiles and diamond tile blades,.managed to get 4 up and cut how I needed them and then.......angle grinder broke, I bought black and decker too, ordered a different one off Screwfix on 60 minutes delivery....3 hours later it turned up! They did refund my delivery though.
You know I have said that I really don't like my brother, we have nothing in common etc??? Well, I told him to make other arrangements for Christmas given everything that's happening here....we just don't need him and his opinions on stuff he knows nothing about, well, mum text him yesterday to tell him the same thing...he knew there was problem with dad as I had told him. Mum got a text earlier....from.my brother, basically asking if she would rather go out for Christmas??? I can't believe him, I knew his was a self absorbed little div but not even a how are you? Are things o.k, nothing.....just straight in with Christmas. She got back to him and just said the environment is toxic and we probably won't be here anyway. I honestly hope I never have to see him again in my life
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2023, 09:15 PM
I guess you mean the lights in Canada Brenda??
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2023, 10:38 PM
I have an answer Griff let your Dad go to your brothers for Christmas job done. (edited as I cannot seem to spell brother)
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2023, 10:44 PM
Okay sussed Steve's lights https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...es/ss-AA1jtp9n
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >