Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2016, 07:51 AM

Daily Thread Saturday 3rd December

Hope I don't cross post with Moyra

Good morning everyone

Hope by now the patter of tiny paws is being heard in your friends house June

Pleased the van is back and Mark is happy but as Harvey said its alright knowing people who can but its being in the right place when things happen. Hope it now continues to be a good vehicle. Pleased Gill is not feeling too bad

Dry here at the moment and not too cold. About to take Teazle out then off to the hairdressers.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.

Came home from our meal out and checked in to see if the patter of tiny paws had arrived.
Hoping to hear news today and that all is well.

Mark much happier today he is off to Essex in a bit and will be back tomorrow.

We are walking Dillon in a bit then off to a Christmas market.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2016, 08:11 AM
Good morning Sue and Lynn and all to follow, slow off the mark this morning. Still feeling poorly. Not eating enough to keep a flea alive.
Glad Mark got his van back and that Gill is not feeling too badly.

Any patter of tiny feet yet, she seems to be hanging onto them.

Have a good time north of the border LG, Good luck.

Have a great day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Morning each and all to follow. Moyra if you aren't eating enough then eat more. If you can't eat a lot in one go then have lots of smaller meals over the day. That will also keep you warm and give you more strength to do more or just to rest. Nothing worse than feeling hungry. Off out soon to do a wander of the shops in the village. Seems like ages to go before we start back to classes but it will go quick enough once Christmas and New Year has come. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Wishing you better soon Moyra.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2016, 08:53 AM
I don't understand why Sue has to go the the hairdressers, She could easily have posted it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2016, 10:05 AM
No news yet she's been up most of the night with her. Hope its today but you just don't know when, after all the wandering about, they are going to get down to it
Enjoy the hairdressers Sue, its nice to be able to disappear into a cocoon of pampering for an hour or so
Mark will be feeling better I'm sure now the worry has been taken away, Lynn. Enjoy the Market
You'll be feeling strange without the puppy class Brenda
Excellent advice from Brenda about eating little and often, Moyra. Horrible you are feeling so poorly. Another few weeks and we'll be through the worst of the dark days
Getting girls out in a while, got to mess with the renegade heat lamp once more as its not working. Will have to replace the bulb as its not loose. Its well above freezing at the moment so they're not on anyway,but we've got cold weather forecast next week. I'm going to send off for a couple of new 150 watt dark bulbs to make sure I'm not caught napping
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2016, 02:59 PM
Moyra...feel better soon ��
Keep checking for pupdates
Knackered my back...no idea what I did...maybe falling down drunk Thursday night lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Oh Griff what are you like please take more care of yourself.

No news on pups yet

Hope the Christmas market was good Lynn

Hope you are feeling better soon Moyra but please eat even a little and often to keep your strength up.

Just got back from being blown along the sea front. My it was cold and I hadn't taken my gloves. Now having a nice hot coffee.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2016, 03:36 PM
Afternoon all. Been putting up more decorations and fiddling with others. Watched a Chtristmas film and I am sure they missed out some of it. Ah wel off to watch another one but might take Tyto for a quick wander first. Have a good evening peeps. Casualty on tonight. Used to like Macintyre but it seems very noisey.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >