Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
VickyI love the one of them looking under the car "do ya thunk we fixed it" brilliant.

Tang please send me blue skies

Thanks for all the photos everyone
Lol, why didn't I think of that as a heading, I like it! .
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post

You made the mistake of looking away from the thread Vicky and without pictures of the fabulous Holly and Lola we had to make our own entertainment Layla is being really good bless her, we can still walk because we can use the fields at work after hours so she's still getting a good off lead run twice a day even if all we're really doing is playing fetch and swimming. I does mean there's no exciting walks at the moment though and it is getting retry repetitive. Still the swimming is fun for them.

Ryan looks like he's having great fun. Holly is obviously very good with him. Her satisfied belly run face is great! Lovely to see little Lola in there to

Great photo's everyone!
Glad you are still able to get out. But where are the photos of them swimming and playing fetch, all I see is photos of them sleeping but looking cute .

Ryan did have fun. He loves dogs, only time he has ever acted scared was when he meet 2 Great Danes. Holly likes him, but her favourite is Liam, she is very good with both of them. She likes it when they both go home as well though, but she could live happily with them both.
Ryan is a little rough still. Liam is perfect with dogs, he wasn't hard to teach, unlike his brother!.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Glad you are still able to get out. But where are the photos of them swimming and playing fetch, all I see is photos of them sleeping but looking cute .

Ryan did have fun. He loves dogs, only time he has ever acted scared was when he meet 2 Great Danes. Holly likes him, but her favourite is Liam, she is very good with both of them. She likes it when they both go home as well though, but she could live happily with them both.
Ryan is a little rough still. Liam is perfect with dogs, he wasn't hard to teach, unlike his brother!.
Ah I keep meaning to charge up my DSLR but I then I forget... I promise I will do once I've finished moving. I get too frustrated with the iPhone not taking very good motion shots so I tend not to bother out and about.

The Great Danes must have been taller than Ryan I think I would have been scared to. It must be so nice having a child friendly dog, if my nephew visits I have to shut Layla and Malcolm away. Layla because she is scared just of the sound they make and Malcolm because he likes to chase him and knock him over... Bandit and Scooby are good though which is sweet because Bandit is a week older than my nephew I know what you mean by teaching them, when I was younger my mum used to do childminding, some of the things our old Tom (black Labrador) used to put up with! We had one kid that we nick named screech who used to try and smack him on the head, my mum would stop him but he would soon go back for more!!
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Ah I keep meaning to charge up my DSLR but I then I forget... I promise I will do once I've finished moving. I get too frustrated with the iPhone not taking very good motion shots so I tend not to bother out and about.

The Great Danes must have been taller than Ryan I think I would have been scared to. It must be so nice having a child friendly dog, if my nephew visits I have to shut Layla and Malcolm away. Layla because she is scared just of the sound they make and Malcolm because he likes to chase him and knock him over... Bandit and Scooby are good though which is sweet because Bandit is a week older than my nephew I know what you mean by teaching them, when I was younger my mum used to do childminding, some of the things our old Tom (black Labrador) used to put up with! We had one kid that we nick named screech who used to try and smack him on the head, my mum would stop him but he would soon go back for more!!
I take most of my photos with my iPhone .

Ryan just took a step back, just little signs but I could tell he was scared of them. He got better though, as they live across the road from me.
the boys chase Holly and Holly runs along side them. All 3 are as mad as each other, than of course Lola is mad as well, so all 4 together and it is a mad house!, and a noisy one .
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Is this more like it Vicky?

If in doubt, follow the fence -

Splash -

Deep water fetch -

Soggy Scooby -

The gate post gave way when I opened the gate I've wedged it up by opening the gate but it just shows what damage the water can do -

Sorry, old habits die hard! Have a photo of Scooby resting

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 10:18 PM

Searched everywhere for my phone ..finally found it under someone's head!!
Great pics JEN
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Aww bless her it is obviously a comfortable phone to lay on.

I may have a picture that will put your mum off of Layla...

Scary eye!!!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post

Searched everywhere for my phone ..finally found it under someone's head!!
Great pics JEN
LOL! I dunno why I don't look UNDER BELLA first when I can't find something like my phone or my ciggies or waddever! That did make me laugh and also reminded me of one of my favourite photos of my beloved Cavvy Charlie girl. I'll post it when I can find time to dig it out.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Oh and Vicky - I just love Lola's markings on her body. Every time I see her. Couldn't 'paint her' better!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Truth is ladies - I've got zillions of pics of fab walks but am going thro' an 'exciting' time of me wanting to make a move again and have spent days and days with Bella researching 'where to'. I have zillions of pics of where I think I've decided on as well. Just need the time to get them on here (as it ain't that simple)

So bear with me please. I think I want to move to a new fab place beginning of May. And have done more miles in my little yellow peril car this past week than I did all of last year!

GOOD NEWS - Bella (who of course gets dragged along) seems to have become a BETTER CAR DOG. Oh please please please let that be true. It's her one big FLAW!
Page 100 of 130 « First < 50 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 > Last »