View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Hi Het took my socks of today had to give my feet a bit of air rain we have not had rain since Christmas then we had snow
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by fredsdoghouse
Hi Het took my socks of today had to give my feet a bit of air rain we have not had rain since Christmas then we had snow
Nice profile pic Fred, no socks on there either
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Yeah but in Tudor times it wasn't buckets of water they chucked out the window was it

You do right, I am totally against growing old gracefully,( tho I think I may have to give up the pole dancing at 60)
I was TRYING to be polite, but hey, maybe next time. D'ya know, Pj and I are the only parents that play tic or footie in the playground with the kids in a mornin', and we are amongst the oldest there!!!!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-06-2005, 08:55 PM
I've had a smashing day (and so has Rocky!)

Went for a nice long walk to start the day off... it was gorgeous and boiling hot (just how I like it!)... came back had sommin to eat and then bathed Rocky - which he liked for once cos it helped him cool down!

Got showered/dressed/pressed and took Rocky to my mum and dads where there was a huge houseful (all the family) plus they had our cousins down who I haven't seen for a while. Rocky enjoyed himself too as we went for another walk with some of my family. Then the kids came back from the park and played with Rocky in the garden - the first thing they say is Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrockeeeeeeeeeee lol (no hello to me str8 to Rocky) and then we came home and went out for another walk! lol Just got in and Rocky is well knackered!!

So, what did u do?
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-06-2005, 09:04 PM
We visited inlaws this afternoon and as usual ate and drunk too much
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Walked Vegas early this morning then popped round my mums and had a coffee.Then went to pet shop and bought Vegas a rope thingy cause he likes to shred them! Went to supermarket to get some shopping then finished off with a BBQ late afternoon round sisters.Got back at around 8.00pm and took Vegas out for walk as it was cooler for him.

And still very very hot...
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Carole - nooooooo will have to get you on the detox!

Steve - sounds great - havent had a barbee in ages! (need 2 sort the garden out first!) an more pix of Vegas please!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
Carole - nooooooo will have to get you on the detox!
I know
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Had a fairly quiet day today. Tooks dogs out in the morning, a very slow one as poor Woody was still knackered from running in and out of the sea yesterday at Whitley Bay!! Tidied the house waiting for parents return! Then had a ride into Richmond on a friends Vespa to collect his van, that was great fun!!! It's goes incredibly fast!
Then decided that I would have a go at hand stripping Pickles as the weather is getting really sticky. Took me 3 hours but I got there, he looks hilarious dead skinny and ginger?? Am trying to post pics but bro has been messing again so it'll have to wait!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-06-2005, 09:44 PM
oops sorry didnt see Freds thread - so have merged mine into this one!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >