View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 02:02 PM
griff use a warm hot water bottle for ten minutes then a cooler one on your hip and then a warm one again over about an hour then do it again later. That should help. Off to watch tele and have a coffee as I have now done bloggy thing. tt all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2016, 02:22 PM
Griff, here's the link about that thick woman on The Chase, now she's says she's not thick, she's got the Duke Of Edinburgh Gold Award and A levels, flaming heck what on earth are they teaching these days, certainly nothing about history or relevant General Knowledge
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...rgh-award.html
Brenda, puppy class sounds so lovely, I always think that is the nicest class ever because they are so sweet and totally unaware of what the world holds for them
Met just one person when we were out, couple of guys with a very ancient staffy, not seen them for so long I thought the dog had passed away. Zen decided to chase a heron that was flying away, I think she thought if she ran fast enough she would be able to fly too. Eventually she gave up and 'heard' me whistling and came running back.
Mandy stay in bed, it sounds a bit like what Lynn had to me, maybe there's some sort of strange bug going around. You would only have had to be sent home probably or passed out behind the counter in front of several dozen shoppers
Bit of a sad day today, 10th anniversary of my Tawney's death, have been thinking of her even more than I usually do. Doesn't seem that long ago either, hard to believe she's been gone 10 years. RIP and run free sweetheart,miss you loads
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 03:15 PM
Awww TW, we never have them long enough.
Will look at the link when I get something other than my phone
Brenda, thanks...will do that and tens after I walk the pups...we are going to get filthy lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 04:29 PM
June, heart felt commiseration on the anniversary of Tawny's passing. They live on in our hearts.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 05:06 PM
HAHAHAHA, just looked at the link..... now i got gcse's, none a* and no a levels...certainly didn't go to uni an have no DofE award.... i could however answer some of those questions... i wouldn't have taken a share of the money or i would have done the decent thing and given it to charity...i however would be changing my appearance as i couldn't walk down the street and be recognised as "thick Hannah off the chase" Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 05:34 PM
I watched that and I thought she should have had the decency to give up a share in the pay out she was terrible and forfeited them a grand between them. Disgusting! Actually there has been a few times on the chase where this has happened where they have taken a minus and still taken their share of the cut. Not having had a zero answer though. She was a first.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 06:05 PM
I know I wouldn't have the balls to take the money from them....it is just wrong
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Evening All, hope all are well and everything is Hunky-Dorey as they say - especially Mandy, who seems to be having a rotten time of it at the moment.
Saw that episode of the Chase with that absolute Numpty -not only dim as a brick but by qualifying, took money off the other contestants. You couldn't make it up.
Wonder if that snow from America will decide to pay us a visit - hope not!
Next friday's rescheduling of the TV is down to a soccer match - Man Utd versus Derby. So Rugby cannot be blamed for this one (for once) this years 6 nations Competition doesn't start until a fortnight today (Feb 6th) when England will be playing Scotland up in Edinburgh. It is a daytime match so won't impact on important TV progs like Corrie etc! lol
Back later - bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Cheers for that LG....been invited to a party that night
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Oooooooh! Party Girl eh! Good for you - about time you got out on the razzle!
We always have a few old buddies over for the first match of the 6 Nations Comp as well.
Off into Dinner shortly but will be back around 10 or so, bye fer now.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >