18-04-2007, 08:37 AM
who left I missed it???
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
who left I missed it???
I missed the voting too, but from something on another thread, I think it was Robson that went out (surprised & disappointed as he performed the best). Mind you, I don't want any of them to loose
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 08:50 AM
mishal & robbie left ailsa !!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 08:56 AM
thanks!!!!
I'm just glad it wasn't Chump...he's my fav! Does anyone know if they've had more interest from people wanting to rehome him?
bobbles
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Last nights show was awfull, Julian Clarey didn't seem to know what he was doing and saying half the time, it was a complete shambles,Casper clearly has a food aggression problem if he had showed that aggression to a behaviourist before being put up for adoption his chances of being rehomed would of been slim,and to me he sometimes seems scared stiff of Huey, I feel really sorry for him he obviously has alot of issues and in my opinion Huey does not seem to care to much for him, he's not giving him any direction at all I think Casper would of done alot better with one of the other celebs, hope they will do a follow up show so we can see how they are getting on
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 11:04 AM
What actually happened with Caspar? I was at training so only saw results show. Think what they are being asked to do is way to hard though

Anne
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 12:13 PM
What actually happened with Caspar? I was at training so only saw results show
Casper went to the food distraction and Huey couldnt get him back he ended up biting Huey and the trainer who came to retrieve him. No.1 it shouldn't have been there in the first place (the food)
No.2 did they really have to keep the camera on him while he was showing himself up??

I think Huey Is very sensitive, patient and calm with casper I dont think he doesn't care for him he is just not very clear with his commands.
I agree with the comments about julian clary he's awful.

I thought it was the judge in the middle (don't remember her name) that had come up with the food test going by what was said between her and julian.

Its a shame robbie and mishal have gone, I thought Mishal was the best handler.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 12:26 PM
i did not see last nights, just the "eviction"

But from what i have read here , their behaviour was atrocious. The BBC should know better,not only that but the trainers and judges should have said something...how on earth can they expect to pass....

Crufts obedience winners might struggle....

I really hope this hasnt damaged the cause

Alex
xx
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 01:01 PM
The only thing they mentioned last night about the rehoming was that there were 10 firm offers for Ginger & they were being assessed to see which was most suitable . It was lovely to see Clive at home with his 2 dogs & see how they were together. Misha was on this morning with Peter Purvis & apparently the judges had given her 10 more marks then any of the other dogs but the public didn't vote for her. She did say she hopes he goes to an experienced home where they will continue to work on his occasional dog to dog aggression. Apparently he really dislikes Casper.
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post

I thought it was the judge in the middle (don't remember her name) that had come up with the food test going by what was said between her and julian.
I got the other idea, that she said she didn't suggest the food...

Its a shame robbie and mishal have gone, I thought Mishal was the best handler.
She was really good, and I think learnt a lot, Robbie wasn't an easy dog although sometimes he seemed it. My personal fav. is Chump - he's funny, tries hard and isn't afraid to be a houndy dog so takes a bow to his genetics

I think Selina is an excellent handler too - they only have a few hours training and so to get that dog over the see saw (dogs can take months to get over hating the see saw) and to have the level of control she has with him is I think excellent.

She got a lot of criticism for not being more boisterous with him, but the trainer and Selina knew that wasn't quite right for Chump and reward him more quietly. I really enjoy watching them. I just hope Chump (and they all) find really good worthy homes.

Wys
x
Page 19 of 20 « First < 9 16 17 18 19 20 >