Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 02:28 PM

I'm back from my hols.

After a fortnight of hitches, glitches, delays and bad weather I thought I would be glad to be home.
Instead I feel quite miserable and low
Do other people get post holiday blues or is it just me?
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Welcome home. I actually love being back home in my own bed. Where did you go on holiday?
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Welcome back Nippy , hope you had a nice time , i get the holiday blues , but still be glad to be home with my girls , Where did you travel too
xxdk
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Hello DK and H&Z, we went to Germany to visit friends. They always really spoil us and give us a really good time. This time as I say we had so many delays, the plane was cancelled the day we flew so we had to go the following day, then there was a points failure on the railway going to Heathrow, then we sat on the tarmac at Heathrow for almost an hour and so on and so on................
I agree it is nice to be back in your own bed.
A friend had Mo for us, it was good to see her again. We had a struggle on our hands though, they didn't want to give her back
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 03:27 PM
wow, welcome home but yes holiday blues are normal! I cant wait for our jollies - wales for a fortnight starting on sunday night!!! woo hoo!!!
amethystbelle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-07-2007, 05:29 PM
I think its normal to feel blue when you get home especially if you've had a good time. We went to the Isle of Skye this year and didn't want to come home at all and want to go back Hope despite all the delays you managed to have a fab time
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Welcome home Nippy. As much as I love holidays, there is no place like home. Always glad to get back to the pooch
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Welcome back, we have just come back fro a week on the West Coast of Scotland, had a great time. So i can join you in the holiday blues.......even TOby gets them, he's ever so quiet at the moment, sulking.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 06:09 PM
I'm afraid I'm the opposite. If we go away for two weeks, I want to come home by Wednesday of the first week.

Now we only go for a week, which suits me much better. I get just as excited about coming home as I do about going in the first place