Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-01-2013, 04:31 PM

This is my year :D

Yesterday I went to the very last appeal tribunal I could ask for that would decide whether or not I was allowed to have all the back money of my ESA , they kept saying I couldnt have it because as far as they were concerned me and Steve were a couple , just cos he still lived in the same house as me.

And I WON :thumbup:

Id fully decided that I wasnt going to win , not after over a year of fighting them , but the Judge was lovely ... she seemed to understand my sociophobia too and kept apologising for asking so many questions and keeping me there for so long
I can hardly believe it over £5000 I was told im going to get , ive never seen that amount of money , much less have it myself

I spoke to Steve on the phone and asked him if he would be willing to accept half of it towards paying him back on what I owed him (he paid for everything while I was fighting to get this money on the proviso I paid him back ... and I am paying him £40 a fortnight already from my ESA towards that debt) and he was more than happy with that

So now im looking at bedroom sets ... ive never owned a new bed , so im going to get myself a new bed and matching wardrobe/drawers etc , nothing fancy , and put the rest of the money in my bank and forget its there

Could this week get any better :w00t:
I have my Daughter and Grandkids here all this week :001_wub: and now lots of money too ... well it will take anything up to 12 weeks for me to get it but ive waited this long so whats a couple more months , lol
And to top it all off nicely going onto the street to put the bins out and fetch them in isnt stressing me at all anymore , so now I have to think of another way I can push myself towards beating this sociophobia

It looks like 2013 is going to be my year :thumbup:
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Great to read this. I love it when people get one over the DWP and their stupid decisions.

Just noticed that you are in Cheshire too. If you don't mind me asking, are you anywhere near Northwich?
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post
Great to read this. I love it when people get one over the DWP and their stupid decisions.

Just noticed that you are in Cheshire too. If you don't mind me asking, are you anywhere near Northwich?
Im just outside Chester hun