Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2016, 07:32 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 9th November

Good morning everyone,

Lynn, pleased about Gills treatment sounds far gentler on the system than the old method.

Mandy, that is very sad about your friends behaviour, can't help thinking there is more to that than she is saying.

Griff, hope your back is better today.

June hope there was no more destruction from Zen.

Have a good day today Jenny, Brenda, Norma, Gnasher, LG and Harvey. Hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2016, 08:00 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Yes the chemo regime this time will hopefully be easier on her this time round. Fingers crossed.
Mandy sorry to hear your friend has been so bad to you.
Hope everyone else and all four legged friends are well.

If you haven't already turned on the news I wouldn't bother. Really cannot believe what I am hearing and seeing. Feels like a bad dream and wondering how anyone can take the idiot seriously let alone elect him to lead the most powerful county in the world. It must of been rigged I'm sure.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2016, 08:11 AM
I cannot even bring myself to say Morning All - I just cannot believe what I am hearing right now on the radio as I type. This is an absolute disaster for us all - the American stock market has crashed, God knows what will happen to the Stock Exchange when it opens.

I guess a country that can elect a peanut farmer and a movie actor to be President of the most powerful country on the planet deserves our pity for now electing such a sexist, racist, HORRIBLE creep.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2016, 09:25 AM

A street in Pompeii

not such a good morning today, it is wet outside and overcast.I can't even venture out with the leaf blower because the wind is not that strong but pointless for me to use it.

There were 3 Gnus. daddy Gnu -Mummy Gnu and baby Gnu. One day they had no food in the house so Daddy Gnu said he would go out and get some food in. Well after several hours Daddy Gnu didn't return, so Mummy Gnu went to look for him. The sad thing is Mummy Gnu didn't return either and poor little baby Gnu died of starvation.

Well thats the end of the Gnus now for the weather forecast
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Morning everyone

Like Gnasher cannot say it is a good morning. I feel sorry for America and the rest of the world. Russia now has a door to the rest of the world and a puppet he can control. A very sad day for us all.

Good new Lynn that Gill's treatment should be more gentle for her. Gentle hugs to her. No Lynn the election wasn't rigged as he won it would only have been rigged if he lost

Hope your back is better this morning Griff and you take ing easy today.

Wet here today and rained all night too. Did stop for a bit so have managed to walk her ladyship who is now tucked up asleep. Anything planned for today has been put on hold

Have a good day and stay safe and dry.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Hoping Gill makes good progress with the different chemo, Lynn.
I think the American people are fed up with the way things have been, so have voted for change,in the only way they could. Neither candidate shone, but it is a message to the career politicians. We Want Our Country Back,if voting for Trump was the only way to get that message across, then they voted for Trump. Britain did a similar thing by voting for Brexit. Hilary C!intons husband is hardly a beacon of light is he, and she acquiesced to his sordid liaisons whilst he was the President.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2016, 10:07 AM
I have nothing to say on the American election You have said it all.

Lynn, I also join with the others to wish Gill well and good luck with the chemo.

Have a good day everyone.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2016, 11:29 AM
Morning all, not ventured out yet, have tidied round and am about to start my ironing. Moyra, my mum in law said a similar thing to you about my friend. Hopefully it is just a blip, we will see. I thought it very odd tbh
On America - oh dear is all I can say
Sue enjoy your day of 'rest' whilst things are on hold
I hope everyone has a good day,
Right best get on with the ironing unless anyone fancy coming to do it for me ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2016, 11:39 AM
i am quite clueless on politics...sad i know as i should be more bothered about things like that but from what i can gather they are both bad but in different ways....trouble is, i think now the days of a good honest politician has gone...i would never trust one as far as i could spit...mind i don't trust anyone anyway Lol, once upon a time people were honest and decent and would want to do the right thing, now it seems to me that peoples priorities are all about them and what they can get and s*d everyone else.
Nothing planned for me today, it is too cold and it is wednesday so the furthest i will go will be to take the dogs out, back is still sore
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Well Zipper-di-do-dah! Just fancy that Mr Trump winning in the good 'ol US of A.
My views on it all seem to be exactly the same as those posted by June, so I won't bore you all by repeating same.
Cold wet and miserable here after a dreadfully wet night - things as they say - can only get better, or would that be tempting fate?
Lynn - do hope that your friend Gill's new treatment regime is of benefit to her.
Griff - take it easy today and give yourself a bit of a rest up - it can only help with such a thing as a bad back.
Take care all and try to keep warm and well, bye fer now.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >