Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2016, 06:59 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday March 24

Good Morning everyone,

June do hope you get your tick collars in the post this morning. That picture of the tick eggs looked awful. Lot of damage there.

I have managed to get the date right this morning. We mustn't forget that we lose an hour Sunday morning. Lets hope we get some better weather soon too. The cold is getting to me. I am sure it is because I am anaemic.

No sign of any sun this morning. Griff hope you are feeling better and June your back is better too. Any sign of your river becoming available soon?

Have a good day all, Harvey hope you and your other half are feeling better, and Casey is doing well on his leg. Stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2016, 08:19 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Brighter here today but chilly still.

Yuk those tick eggs, makes you feel ill.
Hope you and OH are feeling better Harvey good news about Casey's leg fingers crossed it keeps improving now.

Hope everyone including four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Morning all
we will join the dull club here...quite grey looking. Neighbour has a workman in by the sounds of things...do wish she would say some thing as i tell the dog off for barking and she is actually telling me there is someone on the drive...whoops on my part!
Moyra, do you take any iron supplements? i tried but they didn't suit me at all so i eat liquorice now...think it is something to do with the mollasses in it that gives you the iron
Dr at 11 today...she will be running ever so late again so i won't be out until at least 1 i don't mind though
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2016, 09:02 AM
No I cannot take iron supplements Griff. So is liquorice high in iron then. I must order some and see how I get on.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Good morning everyone

Well done Moyra Everyone has a day like you yesterday, I have to look at the calendar sometimes too.

Hope Drs. appointment goes well Griff.

Hope you are feeling ok today Harvey and not gone down with the dreaded lurgy.

Like you Lynn it is overcast but still dry. Lets make the most of it as the weekend is not forecast to be that good - typical

Going to put my Weigela in this morning and put some moss and weed killer on part of the lawn - it needs to be washed in with rain so looks like that will happen

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2016, 09:15 AM
Fine rain here already had got training sessions planned for this morning, training treats are out of the freezer, new lunge line where hopefully the clip doesn't break. Will have to see if it is still doable in an hour or so, if its torrential then a no go.
Did try to alter the date, Moyra, changing thread titles eludes me, never had a success with it yet.
Everyone ate brekkies this morning and no pulled faces over the strange smelling powdery stuff sprinkled over it.
Licquorice can have Repercussions, Moyra, so don't venture far
Hoping it goes OK for you at the doctors today, Griff. Everybody and his wife will be there as its a Bank Holidaywhy people do that I will never know, but Christmas etc its the same, as though all of a sudden everybody decides they best see a doctor before they close for a couple of days
Been trying to make sense of this site, www.karenruggles.co.uk they do holistic remedies and allegedly a flea and tick remedy, but apart from a mention if you go in the questions section, I cannot find the stuff. Nothing seems to be in any sort of order.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Moyra, 45cm of liquorice 10mg of iron, if you have high blood pressure you should only eat a little. You will probably find a better source in meat pulses etc....I don't eat meat, eggs, dairy so I struggle a bit
Sue...you have found a use for rain...brilliant!
TW, you are right, everyone will decide they can't wait until next week to be seen...we have a walk in centre here so I have no idea why there is such a rush
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Just looked at that site TW...made me go cross eyed!!! I couldn't see any tick stuff
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-03-2016, 12:03 PM
Wet and dull here today
Hope doc's appointments gardening and weather improves for training and whatever else you all have planed
Serumcomed to some kind of bug that's doing its rounds yesterday not venturering far today
Hope everyone is well or get better soon human and doglets
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Sorry Norma you have got the but now, it is certainly doing its rounds and the trouble is when you think you are over it, it comes back with a vengeance. Get well soon, and take it easy. Hugs.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >