Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 05:59 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily thread Tuesday

Good morning all Dogsey peeps

Well.just heard it's going to be the hottest day of the year so far, can't quite believe that myself looking outside, but maybe it will happen later.

I'm off down the town once Tony has walked zena for me, I'm seeing the foot lady to get my feet pambered, then I'll pop round the corner and get them painted, might even try another new hairdressers with a wash and blow dry first if I can get down there early enough.

It was lovely to chat to you again last night lynn, I told Dave we were on the phone again for a couple of hours and he will never understand it, but we did have a good old laugh didn't we

Sorry but can't comment cos I was hardly on the puter yesterday and when I was, I was doing Dave's CV for Friday, which of course, took a while especially with one hand typing.

Might have a catchup this afternoon and see what you've all been up to, but Linda I hope dear Loki is now back to normal, and Jen I see you've got a bit of wind??? I saw a thread somewhere so I'll check that one out.

Enjoy your day everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 06:15 AM
morning Helena and everyone else too
been up since 6, walked and fed pup and at vets at 9 with dex cat,poor old boy struggling to go to the loo again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 06:21 AM
Morning Helena and Griff.

Helena men will never understand how we can natter so much. Are you having your feet painted too then ?
Enjoy the pampering.
I will have everything crossed for Dave for Friday but I am sure with is experience he won't need it.
Morning Griff poor cat good luck at the vet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 06:37 AM
Thanks Lynn, poor old fella is 16 and he had an accident 14 years ago leaving him a rear leg amputee and he also had a fractured pelvis, the pelvis healed but left a narrowing and as he has now got really bad arthritis in his back leg he can't squat very well, he has finally been to the loo this morning but i just need to get him checked that all is now moving
Helena, good luck to Dave for friday, i am sure he won't need it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 06:53 AM
Morning Griff and Lynn, lol, should have said toenails there Lynn

Awwww, poor little puddycat you've got there griff, although at this moment in time, cats aren't my favourite species as you can imagine, but I can still feel sorry for the poorlies. Hope his check over goes well today.

Waiting for Tony, zena's staring out of the patio doors and then she'll bark profusely at him when he walks up the driveway, until he comes through the back gate and lobs the ball at him, and she'll probably tell him off for being late Such a little madam, but then who's fault is that then
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 06:54 AM
Awwww what a grand age.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 07:02 AM
Lol, i am sure cats aren't your favourite little critters! he is a smashing little chap, comes to a whistle, sits, gives a paw for a treat... can you tell i wanted a dog and had a cat? he was invited to the small animal vet conference quite a few years ago to show the positive side of amputation, he stole the show, made it into the birmingham star paper and happily sat for his photo to be taken with a strangers dog!
i have just had this on my book face feed.....wow what an amazing lady
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-li...bCiNZ.[a social network]
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 08:00 AM
Morning all.
Lol Helena it was a couple of weeks ago that I had the wind! I saw your post and I DO NOT spoil my dog It is a bit chilly here this morning but I hope it does brighten up.
Morning Griff I hope puss is ok. He sounds an amazing character.
Morning Lynn, hows your throat today?

As I said yesterday I'm taking the car for lunch today. A Crown Carvery I think
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-06-2014, 08:41 AM
Morning all

Helena - enjoy your pampering and good luck to Dave for Friday

Griff - good luck at the vet with Dex, Bless him.

Lynn - men never understand most things!

Nippy - enjoy the carvery - that car of yours certainly knows how to treat a lady!

- I decided that my earlobes looked to nekkid without my earrings - could not find anyone to put them in for me [never was that good and putting them in myself as they are tiny things] so decided to have a bash, and after nearly losing one down the plug hole I finally managed to get them in and done up!

Da Booga got me up around 2-ish [but we had managed to be in bed before midnight for a change] then again at half six which was ideal as by the time she was in I could give her her meds just a wee bit early, then back to bed for a lovely lie-in.

Really should do the washing as the linen basket is full again, but procrastination has gotten the better of me. Again!

Have a good day everyone, whatever you have planned!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Morning Nippy Jen throat is fine thank you had plenty of soda water after my 2 hour chat.
Morning Malka.

Had a pleasant stroll down the riverside with Dillon. Fishing season has started again we met a nice young chap who funny thing grew up and lived in Cheshunt near Harlow and now lives in Northampton. He loved Dillon who then shook and slobbered his very nice clean car.
Something going on at the school so lots of waits for Dillon he excels at that and doesn't want to lunge at every one now to greet them. He is happy to have fuss if they feel like fussing him but is just as happy to ignore them if they don't. Never thought I would see the day.
Warm and windy here.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »