Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-06-2010, 08:15 PM

Jinx, small Staffie, DOB 11.07

Jinx, small Staffie, DOB 11.07

Homing requirements: Jinx is calm in the house and would suit a family who understands what it is to have a terrier; making sure exits are managed so she doesn't go through an open door or window or over a low fence. Only pet. Can be left with lunchtime visits. Enjoys a secure garden. Exemplary with people.

Her Story: Little Jinx was surrendered into a pound just before Christmas as her owners were working very long hours. Everyone went full out to get her out to avoid being put to sleep. Jinx is neutered, chipped and vax'd.

Advert:Jinx is a dear, dear dog. She is exceptionally loving in the home and proven with children, but hasn't lived with them. Was best of friends with the dogs she grew up with from a puppy, BUT a little defensive with other dogs if situation becomes unsure. Walks well on the lead but needs 'low dog density' exercise areas.

Her fosterer said: "Jinx needs more work when it comes to other dogs, but I am confident that, with the right owner, she will become a Little Miss Socialite. She obeys lots of different commands and, once she gets used to you, can read your mind!

We hope that the right family comes for Jinx as she is a jewel!"
Jinx has an orange brindle, almost vivid orange coat. She skin/coat is in tip top condition now and she is a picture of health. Her fosterers wanted to keep her, but are going to America and unsure of their work situation there. Jinx roots into your heart; a dear, dear love. Everything you would want from a little dog - just needs to be managed well around other dogs to keep her attention on her walk then all is well.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-06-2010, 08:24 PM
beautiful dog hope Jinx finds the forever home she deserves!! my fingers are crossed for you!!
cookster
New Member!
Male 

21-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Awe she is a wee stunner , i hope she finds a great home.
Being the owner of a staffie myself i can vouch for what great pets they make , they are very loving and affectionate.
Closed Thread