Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-06-2010, 09:55 PM

Janey, Staffie, DOB 08-09

Janey, Staffie, DOB 08-09

Her Story: Janey was found stray in Yorkshire as a young Staffie who has had puppies. She was unclaimed. She is now neutered, vax'd and chipped.

Homing Requirements: Janey is a lively young Staffie eager to please. Her family should be able to offer her an active life style, secure garden and encouragement to remain 4 paws on the floor when meeting people. She is a people lover. Janey meets dogs well outside and we believe she has been around dogs.

Advert: Janey is now loved and cared for as best we can within a kennelled environment. She is meeting dogs well on her walks and really appreciative of any love shown to her. She really is a lovely dog who could easily cross the divide between first time Staffie owner. Her pictures don't do her beauty justice.

Janey is a slight frame Staffie, quite small in stature. She pulls initially on her lead, but then a young kennelled dog would wouldn't they. She is very trainable/biddable just she and you learning to contain her enthusiasm and fresh youthfully energy. Janey is just what she is if you want a young dog then these are the energy levels you need to be prepared for and enjoy!

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Janey, such a pretty little girl!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-07-2010, 10:13 PM
An update from Lynne on Janey:

"Oh the summer sun and the breeze...Janey out and about today and everso happy!

Janey travelled in the front with me to meet the vet..second vax'd all signed off and ready for her home. She was 'lively' in the vets but everso loving and Laura was in fits of laughter. She has had past ear infections to her left ear and although fine currently we cleaned the ear out and was asked to watch it in case of reoccurence. In the car again a little gushing and lively, but soon settled secured with a harness and sat watching the scenery. On the way back she was lying for the majority.

Then a wonderful walk in a summer meadow and I was rejoicing to see Janey with us now and not to have been in kennels in the winter. She looks a bit 'rescue', a little ragged, but healthy despite her current ordeal. Soon have you homed my girl. Loving and sincere.

A little way to go Janey..just a short distance now then HOME"!

Janey is waiting for that forever home to find her. Is it you?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Another update from Lynne on Janey:

"Tried to capture Janey on camera today, but Janey is alittle camera shy. In the end I was forceful in my voice and bless her she tried to make amends..but couldn't quite understand what "slow down", "stand still", "come here and stop 3 yards away" meant! And it was such a hot day!

Just know as soon as she goes into her family they will be posting those photos that could have got her her home..she is beautiful, she is happy and so tries to please!
Closed Thread