Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 06:43 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 13th March

Good morning]]Up early as off to Crufts to help on the Discover Dogs stand for Border `Terriers. Long journey but both Teazle and I enjoy it.

Whats Ap is good Griff use if with a few friends and also that is how I get all my photos of the granddaughters.

Lovely photos of the girls June, sorry I have not commented before

Hope all those who are feeling unwell, including those with four legs, are feeling a little better today,

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Good morning Sue and all that follow. I hope you enjoy your trip to Crufts.

I would have stayed in bed longer had I known Sue was going to open the thread. It is nice to have someone else do it.

Lynn, hope you get a phone call back from that Education Welfare Officer. I hope for Joel sake that his mother is taken to court and Mark is given custody.

Griff, that sounds good that mix you have made up for your Mum, I wouldn't think £10 is all that expensive. I think the bath oilatum cost me £8 and the scalp oilatum another £4 if I remember rightly.

June, it probably was the fact that the girls were too warm, there's a lot of body heat between the five of them.

Well must get Amber out for her walk, have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-03-2016, 08:18 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.
Nice dry bright day here cold though.

Hope everyone and dos feeling well.

griff once Mark lashed out but not at her she was in the pub drunk was supposed to be home to collect Jordan and Joel we had all been out for the day a bank holiday and some bloke had got hold of her phone and was sending abusive texts to Mark.
He still had a key to the flat so we took them back to wait there he got another text and put his fist through a window. He rung her dad he and his girlfriend went to the pub dragged her out and locked her in the flat he took the children to give us a break. She rung a friend who got her out then she went to the hospital saying she had tried to commit suicide. The hospital rang her mum who went up there in the middle of the night had to walk no buses and didn't drive and much to her and then the hospitals disgust after running tests for overdosing which is what she said she had done they discovered it was a pack of lies. So many.
I had been phoning SS with my concerns they said she deserved a second chance even though she had a history of drugs and alcohol abuse before meeting Mark and dumping her first child on her mums doorstep. Unfortunately we didn't have the finances to take a custody battle through court and believe me we tried every other way and took legal advice that we could afford.
We despaired of Mark hooking up with her and even more so when he announced she was pregnant she had quite a reputation on the estate. He thought he could change her and tried so hard worked hard did all he could but she is messed up and always will be.
Mark once said if I gave her good slap once in a while I reckon I would still be there. He has been brought up better than that. We think this guy possibly gives her a good hiding because he is the only one to of stayed longer than two years he has been with her about 11 now and 3rd baby on the way.
His biggest regret is not taking Joel with him that night when she threw him out.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Peace at last ! A whole day without being nagged or moaned at, better that a 2 week holiday. Why? if you have not read previous posting Sue has gone to Crufts on the discover dogs stand.

Anyone planning or knowing anyone up there tell or do drop by to just say hi to her on the Border terrier pitch .

So already been and re sanded the patio to fill in the joints as the first effort has now sunk down with the rain etc.

God it is so quiet here now will have to put on the radio the silence hurts.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Oh Lynn, that is so sad for Joel and Mark. Some people cannot be helped. Let's hope it all comes good in the end for Joel.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Morning all
Rosie seems ok again this morning, wondering if it is a bug.
Oh Lynn I feel for Joel and Mark too
Sue have a good day at Crufts
Tweed you being brave
Griff hope your headache is gone this morning
Lovely sunny day here, going to get bedding washed I think. Love it drying outside.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-03-2016, 10:56 AM
Lovely day here, almost sub tropical.Out tidying girls up this morning, just a fleece, trakkie bottoms and slip on pumps on.Usually its waterproof coat, woolly hat, wellies, its like getting dressed to go to sea!!! Was in and out in minutes as was so easy, no bin liners of wet to take out.
Barry, strange, thats what Sue was saying when you were hospitalised, how she could get on with everything and watch what telly she wanted
Hope you've had a good day at Crufts, Sue and made lots of new friends.
Lynn, hoping that Joel listens and makes changes in his life that mean his mother is no longer a big part of it. SS live in a different universe to us and very sadly common sense is unknown to them
Hoping you feel better today Nippy and not as sore.
Moyra if its nice there why not take Blue and go out somewhere with Amber and sit and watch the world go by.
Griff, hoping you feel better this morning and the head isn't banging as much
Mandy doesn't it make a change when the weather all of a sudden becomes user friendly
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 11:24 AM
June, I am waiting on a Tesco delivery but may take her out after they have been. Am feeling very cold and tired. Although the sun is out it is none too warm out there. Steve is forking the lawn to try and get it to dry out it is still very swampy.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-03-2016, 11:44 AM
I thought you would have had the best of the sun being where you are, lovely day here, everything drying off at long last, how long before the next deluge I don't know, but hope its a very long time!!! Probably once we have all got grass growing instead of mud Have you got an electric under blanket you could use on your bed to keep you warmer, being cold all the time is very draining.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 12:39 PM
Sue, have a fab day
Lynn, your lad deserves a medal.....he truly does, let's hope that Joel realizes people are worried about him and I hope to god that the existing children and the new one are removed and find a family who desperately want children
Moyra, hope you waerm up soon
Tumbleweed...don't get into too much trouble on your own
Mandy, pleased to hear Rosie seems better
TW.....we have lovely sun...we may even have sports car weather!!!!!!!
I have whatsapped mums family in Ireland...today is baby summers christening..mum and dad couldn't go so they are sending me piccies later!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >