Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:09 AM

Big Brothers Makosi....

Is she mental????
Does she really think that you can tell whether you are pregnant 2 days after having sex???
Is she mental???

No...really is she mental??????
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2005, 10:11 AM
and she is supposed to be a nurse
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh I hate her sooo much..

I can't belive she is saying the crap she is saying.. and How thick are Kemal and Vanessa for taking it all in!

If Anthony finds out what she is saying all hell will break loose..

Another thing...her and Anthony had a conversation and said they didn't HAVE sex.. so where did the about turn come from??
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Is she mental????

I mean really...like you say, she supposed to be a nurse. I don't know any woman, let alone any nurse that doesn't know that you can't tell whether you are pregnant after 2 days
I liked her to start with, I thought she was quite ballsy, but she has sooooooooooo gone down in my estimation now

She is in fact a blithering idiot
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by mand p

She is in fact a blithering idiot
Common mand , say what you really feel!

I agree though, how stupid can you be, i think someone is attension seeking!
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Alright then Gems:

My feelings on Makosi are that she's a dim witted, sh*t stirring,****ing good for nothing, wind up **hole
Is that better?
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

06-07-2005, 10:46 AM
I couldn't believe she was thinking she was pregnant - would there not have been some footage of her and Anthony doing it???

maybe there was and I just missed it???!!?
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:47 AM
I think she's mental for not having safe sex in the first place (If they did have sex)
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Ill tell ya what...she has gone down in my estimations sooooooo much since the pool incident and she is a major hypocrit to say the least...

all the things she has blasted the likes of Saskia for doing she has done 100 times worse...

I couldn't beleive those girls in the pool...nasty...

All of the girls had blasted Saskia saying she used her boobs and looks to get in with the guys...well excuse me I never once saw her get her knockers out or go around naked and then you've got teacosy and Olah (sp?) offering it on a plate...

Then what's that **** about Makosi was so put out when Anthony didn't take what she was offering a couple weeks back and he was mud, she voted for him to leave and didn't want anything to do with him, then she's getting her snatch out in the pool for him?! wtf??...

That pool incident all started out as a plot to get Maxwell to do the nasty the night after Saskia left so they could stick two fingers up at her and rub it in her face, but he didn't take the bate, good boy! so Anthony ended up getting it all...

It cracks me up how they go on about Maxwell being a typical lad and sexist and womanising blah blah blah and there they are that night when they would have laid it on a plate for him to get at Saskia and he didn't even look in there direction, how stupid did that make them look and feel...Now see how those girls nominated Maxwell, mostly because he wasn't interested in them...Silly bitches!

All of the women have gone on about Saskia and getting male attention, well actually she didn't even try for Maxwells attention, it just happened naturally, hell she sat there burping and farting most of the time it wasn't like she was really trying to reel them in...lol...but these other girls have made themselves look pathetic and very desperate, *remembers Sams very akward lap dance for Anthony*

Then you've got Kamal being disgusted at a bit of fumbling under the duvet between Saskia and Maxwell and he got so mad over that and everyone thought they had no respect for what they did or didn't do out of sight but where was his distaste for full on, in public, in the pool, with everyone else in it, shagging, between Makosi and Anthony??...

Makosi has split personalities one minuet, she is like a crying nieve two year old, the next, she is a sensible in control woman, the next, she is cleaner then clean having stuff to say about how the other girls are using their bodies and all that, then she is a big slapper...She tells Kamal how much she adores him then she is talking to vanessa about him...She says so many things and contradicts herself...The list is flippin endless...She definitly can't be trusted.

And yes what the hell is this pregnancy **** about?! omg! It is a bit early to tell doesn't she think! Two days?...Now I know accidents can happen but ****ing on national television is not something you do with a pinch of salt so there had to be some thought process there...and then she is going on about having a baby and how it would be nice and it would have Anthony's eyes...She has made herself look soooooooooo silly.

She isn't a strong powerful woman like Kamal and Vanessa tell her she is a silly little stupid girl.

Saskia was looked down on by all of the women in the house for being all these things and out of them all she was the only real one in there.

LOL...I really hope all my bad words are edited out or people are gonna get an eye full!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 11:12 AM
lol@my BB rant...It was just fresh in my mind after watching it...lol...I will now go on to do better things with my time......
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >