View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cooper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Hiya Jenny - I dont know. We got him at 9 months - he was mostly house trained - just a few accidents which he just seemed to sort in a couple of weeks (i think it was while he was settling in) but he kept weeing in the kitchen, which we did ignore until we realised he wasnt doing it anywhere else. He knows its naughty because he dosnt do it in front of us... We have only been telling him off for it the past couple of weeks because hes made such as mess (weeing up kitchen cabinets, and the fridge) as soon as you put him outside he might do another one and if he does, we praise him. He just insnt getting the picture and because he wees up the fridge, its really unhygenic, and the wee has ran under the cabinets and we cannot get the smell to go....
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2005, 05:51 PM
it could simply be because hes at that age with regard to the weeing.
Some *adolescent* males will start to mark. Gus went through a period of it.
As already mentioned you need to remove the odour- did you ever get a crate ? I find them useful as Gus stopped completely when crated
Cooper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Thanks Lel, yes we are thinking of a crate. Yesturday he weed up the fridge and we had to move it to clean it - so we put the fridge where his bed was 2 try 2 stop him weeing up it. we moved his bed to where the fridge used to be and moved him water bowl to where he poos to try and discourage him - He didnt poo but weed in a differant place - near the radiator.

The washing powder didnt work - neither did not giving him the water after 6 - but thanks for the suggestions...
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Oh dear wht a dilema!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2