View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 10:47 AM
I let my boys kiss/lick my cheek, never my mouth purely because i know where those tongues have been!
MINIMUM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Bo will only lick my arm and its only ever one lick----deefa - the greyhound will lick you all over your face if you let her - I do let her do my neck and ears but never my mouth..
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Ewwww, never! Mine eat their own cr@p so no way am i letting them near my face nevermind mouth! I have taught all of mine that it is a no no from day one, as my autistic son gets very distressed at having his face licked.
BeagleOwner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-07-2011, 09:02 AM
My dog only licks my cheeks, not mouth.
pitboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-11-2012, 02:32 AM
no i dont let dogs i dont no do it beacouse some eat poop and poop has bacteria in it that can be carried from the dogs Tung to your face.........but i know my dogs dont so i dont mind it
samatar
New Member!
Female 

28-04-2013, 01:48 PM
I let my dogs lick me ... Kisses, clean me, and even if I have a cut !! I am the leader of the pack and thats would they would do in the wild and I have been brought up knowning that a dogs mouth is clean no matter where its been, due to own antibattacter !! (sorry about spelling)
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2013, 02:03 PM
No no no way, not after I've seen what Toffee licks & eats.
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Mine kisses on command but its a nose against nose nudge, but sometimes just sometimes he catches me unaware and I get tongue on mouth, I tend to go kiss my boyfriend afterwards as i know it annoys him haha!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by samatar View Post
I let my dogs lick me ... Kisses, clean me, and even if I have a cut !! I am the leader of the pack and thats would they would do in the wild and I have been brought up knowning that a dogs mouth is clean no matter where its been, due to own antibattacter !! (sorry about spelling)
I'm pretty sure that the thing about a dogs ugh being clean is an untrue old wives tale.

Mine can kiss my cheeks and under my chin but not my mouth.

Tonks loves to lick any bit of flesh going and has a rela thing for licking my partners feet. Remus isn't a licker really.
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
I'm pretty sure that the thing about a dogs ugh being clean is an untrue old wives tale.

Mine can kiss my cheeks and under my chin but not my mouth.

Tonks loves to lick any bit of flesh going and has a rela thing for licking my partners feet. Remus isn't a licker really.
Funny my last dog had a foot fetish not this one, maybe hes telling me something!!!
Page 18 of 19 « First < 8 15 16 17 18 19 >