Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 08:14 AM

Tomorrow

First day of East of England, is anyone going, last time I asked it seems I may be on my own, Well that is one way of qualifying I should stop encouraging competition this moment.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Not me Jackie! But we are at Leeds at the weekend.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Well I'll beat your boys at E of E anyway and have the pleasure of your company at Leeds, I hope.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Oh great....glad you'll be at Leeds! Please avert your gaze from Kas.....he's rather ermmmmm NAKED!!!!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Don't worry, mine are at the half in half out stage when you don't know if you should groom or leave well alone. Solli does not look too bad if you ignore the tufts of hair flying off as he moves by Varg looks ungroomed no matter how hard or for how long I brush and comb him. reckon a bath may help but it is too late now and sometimes it makes matters worse.

All things being equal I will see you at Leeds, second in the ring again I see, so hope it is not too hot, only bringing Varg as I have not made arrangements for a handler for Solli, after tomorrow she may well refuse to handle again, we will see.
Sarah M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-07-2005, 03:35 PM
When you say Leeds do you mean the biggy at Harewood House Because that is where we are going on Sunday Mind you I am taking the children so they might fall in love with all the dogs. What time does showing start? Hoping you win lots of prizes!
Sarah
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Yes, Sarah we do mean the show at Harewood House. We are there on the Saturday but I will look and see what time the judging starts for you, is there any particular breed you are interested in?

Judging starts at 10.00 for most breeds but a few may start earlier, on Sunday it is the Working and Pastoral groups.
Saturday is the Hounds & Gundogs and Monday Utility, Toys and Terriers.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Hi Sarah
if you're around on saturday feel free to come and meet my boys .They love kids ...esp if they've got nice sticky hands and faces
Sarah M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-07-2005, 02:40 PM
unfortunately going to show on Sunday, would have liked to have met, but are interested in the pastoral breeds. Will let you know what I thought of the show, have never been to a dog show before.
Sarah
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi Sarah - found your PM and have replied, have a good day not only will it be the first dog show it will be the most dogs you have ever seen in your life I would think. Enjoy
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >