Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 02:44 PM

Fleas again!

Please help. Harvey has had them before and i got them under control quite quickly.
A few days ago i noticed one where he had been sitting and i caught it now today he was sitting outside in a wee area that has lino on the floor and i noticed one when he got up and now every time he moves they are falling off him yet i can't find any on him or flea dirt. The fleas are easy to catch i dont know if this means they are dying and some seem dead. He has been frontlined and ive sprayed the house with acclaim. I dont know what else to do every time he moves another falls and this has only been in the last 2hrs, since i found one the other day i have been watching vigilant for anything and then all of a sudden quite few.
Have i done enough to try and control this, i've hooverd and washed bedding and sprayed the acclaim, i've done it the best i could. I just dont understand why they are falling off hopefully they are dying.
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 02:53 PM
when i first got suki i frontlined her then was picking fleas off her, my vet said the frontline is working and if i could catch the fleas that easily then they are dying.
ATD x
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 06:53 PM
I would say that the fleas are clearly dying. Try not to worry!!