View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Crikey...he does know the fish doesn't understand that he shouldn't pull up the plants doesn't he? I am sure it must be annoying for him but shouting won't really help...except make you feel uncomfortable... I wouldn't bother doing his tea..just leave him to it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 07:30 PM
He doesn't deserve the way you still look after him Moyra, he's a big boy now and should be able to cope with the ways of a fish. I'll send Zen over to him, he'll soon want the fish back
What have the pain bars got in them, Griff. do you use them like soap. I've got this gel from the doctors thats like Volterol only a lot stronger and that goes on the bit at the base of my spine where all my vertebrae have collapsed, so it does help a lot.
No heat lamps for the girls tonight, its well above freezing, Probably report me for cruelty though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 07:38 PM
The pain bars are all natural...you just gently rub the bar against your skin and the heat of your skin transfers to the bar and melts it a little...from the top of my head....beeswax, coconut oil, Shea butter menthol arnica you can use eucalyptus and wintergreen too I think...won't be anything as powerful as your prescription stuff I wouldn't think but all natural
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Right, so it doesn't come into the shower with you then
You will have to start a little online shop
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 08:01 PM
No TW....I don't think I could do a shower product...my plan is.....get my mum to do it all, just me telling her what to do lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 08:13 PM
No flies on you eh Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Lol...worth a try isn't it Lol, she won't say no i am sure
Dad has just rung me..the lady who i went to say goodbye to the other week at the club is back coverign ashift tonight...nobody let me know so i didn't pop over, she is looking for a whippet...they have never had a dog and are cat people so it's a big step so she has been asking me questions...tried to recommend a staffy rescue Lol she was worried though as it is her first dog, she has looked at rescue whippets and is keeping her eyes open so that is a positive, looked at insurance too which is good to hear
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 08:26 PM
Evening everyone. Had a quick skim through glad walks went well, creams are going well but sorry Moyra is still getting moaned at and the gourami.

Been busy sorted greenhouse and shed today and penned a letter to Joel's school. Had a chat with Mark a letter they sent re: a meeting and his attendance again didn't get through to him after he left Tracey. He has rung them and explained and they are happy but they don't seem to get that whatever he says to her will not have a jot of difference. I said I am so angry that I feel like writing to them. He said do it mum but not an angry letter and let dad check it over to make sure it's not a rant. All done just waiting to be posted.
Have put the home number on it and hoping she may give me a call then I will let her know what a waste of space that woman is and that Joel will be much better off living with his dad.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Yeah, but its Joel who will have to make the decision, they will give him the option,and he still has that loyalty towards her, although if she's expecting again it may have given him a jolt to reality. Hoping something gets done, I hear tales of some horrendous circumstances and they still keep the child in what to me is very insecure and unsafe circumstances. It is infuriating isn't it that they don't seem to see what is in front of them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 08:33 PM
That's what Mark said June the school have said he is old enough now to choose who he lives with we are not sure if its loyalty or fear.
Mark was going to try to have a one to one chat with him today. I can see his life wasting away it made me cry today I feel so sad over it all.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >