Our sister sites
Our sister sites
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 02:12 AM

Kia

CROSS POSTED WITH PERMISSION
B]hi can any1 help me,my name is kia,im a2/3yr old rotty bitch,i am a very friendly girl and love everybody i meet,i am also dog friendly.i am good on and off lead and i am house trained.i am looking for a new mum n dad because my owner is very ill in hospital and i have been left alone in the house for a few months now,with someone just popping in2feed me,my foster mum says whoever gets me will be very lucky,thankyou 4helping mexx[/B]

01744819967ask for Hilary
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Oh no, that is just tragic. Hope something's sorted out soon for this gorgeous dog, My heart goes out to the owner......
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Poor owner could she not just be fostered until the owner is better?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Oh she is gorgeous I hope she finds her forever home soon unfortunately Ollie would not tolerate another dog in the house.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Oh how gorgeous does she look there, so attentive, so good, so clever, and oh so pretty, and oh how I wish I could

Let's hope somebody see's these gorgeous piccies of her and takes her like a shot, which I'm sure they will, even if it's just a foster home until her mum gets better, and if not, let is be her forever happy home, bless her heart, look at her there, she couldn't look more appealing could she. Good luck, somebody take this gorgeous little girlie on
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 01:58 PM
thanks everyone, she is a beautiful dog is'nt she ?
she is now in a foster home but needs to go to forever home soon
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 08:04 PM
She's a beauty, I wish we could help I hope she finds a forever home soon!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2009, 10:46 AM
have PMd you and left a message for Hillary my mum is very interested in knowing more about her if she is still looking. If she is suitable she would have the bestest home ever xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
have PMd you and left a message for Hillary my mum is very interested in knowing more about her if she is still looking. If she is suitable she would have the bestest home ever xx
oh fingers crossed for your mum Mel, wouldn't it be lovely if they could come together...I know your mum probably needs her as much as she needs a new home xx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
oh fingers crossed for your mum Mel, wouldn't it be lovely if they could come together...I know you're mum probably needs her as much as she needs a new home xx
so true Sheree yes, my mum is totally lost now Samson has passed away, she needs the company and she likes to have the noise of dogs around too. Finty is a rescue but she is not a playful or cuddly dog where as Samson was. Mum needs that especially at night. Mum is very experienced with dogs as am I so we know we could offer her the world (or anyother dog for that matter)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >