Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 07:32 PM

Oink the Waterbuffalo

Apologies if there is thread about this already (had a look but could not see one). Has anyone noticed this story inthe press, I first saw it on Yahoo. Poor lad is being bullied by a gang of yobs, pelting him with bricks, washing up liquid in his water and stuff in his food!! His owner said he has become so wary that he pokes his head out of his shed beofreo leaving to see who is around.

He has plenty of support however if you look at his website, it also links to the various news stories about him....(hope the link works, not sure how to do it!)

Please read, there is nothing horrific to see, it;s just upsetting to read yet again just how awful humans can behave. The evil little scumbags need a good thumping if you ask me!!

www.oinkthebuffalo.co.uk
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 07:50 PM
I don't know what this world is coming to.
Poor Oink.
I hope they catch the brutes and pop them in stocks to let someone bombard them with bricks. I will cheerfully doctor their water with a bit of fairy...
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 07:55 PM
I saw this on GMTV, and Oink was absolutly gorgeous and so gentle, it sickened me to hear what these minless morons had done to him , yet he still had complete trust in the presenter who was feeding him Broccoli, I hope the security cameras either stop the morons or catches them, it's just a shame they cant be done for attempted murder or GBH, or something like that, put them in stocks and let the public pelt them with what ever they choose, let the punishment fit the crime
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Poor Oink, what is wrong with these bl**dy Kids these days.
Shame Oink doesn't turn and use those spectacular horns of his that might make them think twice about hurting him again.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Just caught this......I saw it on GMTV.........................what can I say'''''

YELLOW BELLIED, SICK. BULLIES, WHO ARE SADO's AND CAN NOT STICK UP TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN A HELPLESS ANIMAL