Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2014, 06:41 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Friday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Another fine one is promised again, but although there's no fog here, I know it'll be somewhere on my travels this morning. Poor Dave said he was doing 30 mph most of the journey home last night, in places he couldn't even see the kerb let alone the houses on the side of the road it was that bad down on the seafront. Good job he knows the journey so well, cos he said you wouldn't have a clue where you were.

Just don't know what to do with myself today, cos I have nothing on the cards, so I will make my mind up when I get back from my walk. Could be finishing off the pressure washing, or could take a trip down the Town or Asda. No brainer really isn't it

Hope everyone is good today along with the doglets and I'll pop in later.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-03-2014, 06:50 AM

Winter is back with a vengeance and it is raining again.

I think I need to hibernate!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2014, 06:51 AM
Morning Helena.

Not long in from work have walked Bella and had a piece of toast got chap from works funeral this afternoon - so grabbing a bit of sleep.

Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.

P.S Helena yeap a no brainer have fun with the pressure washing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2014, 07:02 AM
Morning Helena, Kazz and Malka.
The journey sounded awful for Dave I am hoping this fog will not re-appear tonight when Gorden hits the fens dykes or rivers for us and you don't want to end up in one of them.
Have fun with your no brainer day.
See you later maybe Malka.
Kazz I hope it all goes as well as a funeral can this afternoon.
The usual here today and birthday cake making. Lots of fog again this morning.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2014, 07:15 AM
Ok had a ketchup of last nights thread.
June I hope the surgery get you in for an x-ray today.
Sally I hope the dentist goes well and you can always have a nanny nap later to make up for the early start.
Eileen oh dear that toe nail sounds a little embedded. Docs for you then.
Loved the rap and I have a Gorden with an E.
Sorry the cat disgraced itself Gorden. I have a picture in my head now of a cat being pressure washed. I am sure Sally's Jimmi would approve.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2014, 07:19 AM
Morning all
Urrggghhh up toooo early, Brian is going for a fasting blood test and I'm going with him then I can do some shopping on the way back.
Very foggy here today, I love it.
See ya all later.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2014, 07:19 AM
Morning H and all,

Thick fog here this morning but I think its mean't to clear into another glorious sunny day. It was very warm yesterday in fact still 17 degrees when I left work so must have been hotter during the day. All the customers were sitting outside enjoying the sun.

My grass desperately needs cutting, but it takes me over 2 hours to cut it and by the time I get home from work its too late. I hope we have some nice dry weather at the weekend so I can get out there, then I really need to start decorating.

H, I need a few days like yours where I can wonder what to do today. My time not at work is made up of long lists and trying to prioritise things. I need a man to do a few jobs, one time they would come in handy.

Kazz I hope the funeral goes off ok.

Lynn hope Gordon has a safe journey home tonight

Malka hope the rain doesn't last.

Just the usual for me today, work and then up to mums to do her housework.

Have a good day all
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2014, 07:21 AM
Morning Jenny Enjoy your shopping trip
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Morning Jenny hope the blood test goes well and the shopping. Don't get lost in the fog.
Morning Bev it was lovely yesterday when the fog disappeared so hoping it will too and everything crossed the weekend is nice.
Just think the long grass gives Lyla something to play in.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Morning all

Didn't get time to catch up last night. Hope everyone is okay, I did see something about an embedded nail. Had two of those, both big toes are now nail-less cause of it.

I am off to work today, have to stop in at Cameron Barracks, the instructor from there that came down last night also brought his wee daughter, but she left her iPad thing in the detachment so I have to drop it off. Then packing for the cadet weekend, going to Dornoch to pick up a couple of girls for that, and back to Alness to pick up my own kids.

Have a nice day folks.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »