Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2005, 02:36 PM

Killer Sharks Channel 5

Have been watching some of the Killer Shark Live programmes on Channel 5 and was horrified to hear about the catching of sharks for shark fin soup. They showed this dreadful piece of film where they catch the shark, cut off their fins and then throw them back into the water to die a slow horrible death. It was really horrific. Also in America there is a fisherman that take tourists out just to catch a Shark kill it and then and have photo taken with, to show what big clever men they are. No wonder the shark population is dropping rapidly. The human race can be so cruel and wicked.
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2005, 09:59 PM
ooo... don't start on this topic lol - my fiance is a shark fanatic - he wants to study them when he finishes his marine biology degree. he's forever going on about it - and got me into it a bit too - some of the things they do are utterly barbaric - and it makes me laugh that so many people are afraind of Great Whites - I mean after all - they're one of the most endangered species - they are on the verge of being wiped out because it's still seen as heroic to kill them in a lot of cultures.

xx
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2005, 10:01 PM
i have dived with sharks lovely animals and harmless can`t understand people who want to rot them out