register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2017, 01:23 PM
Maybe have a chat with someone at the Courts to find out if its admissable. Hoping it doesn't get that far, is he supposed to pay the end of the month or at some point this week.
Wellllll I need to make a move once more, this time its Lona's post op visit to the vets, also LPG for the car on the way there. Stripped my bed, and washer's finished now so I'll drape the sheets over the doors upstairs and the pillowcases, socks, t towels on the maidens in the back bedroom. So miss a washing line, used to use Jackie's but they've moved up in life and its a detached bungalow with an indoor pool for them nowadays. No point at all in me putting a line up, I doubt I would salvage my undies after Zen and probably a couple of others had had a go
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 02:06 PM
He's due to pay on the 24th TW, the first time he said he had money for me was the 24th february but it took me until 8th march to actually get it, then i had to fight for the next lot on 24th march, he had vanished completely and he eventually said he had been suspended unpaid so i was fair and said o.k don't pay april, he turned up back at work and i think he thought he could do the same as always...smile and be nice...hahaha got a shock didn't he? Mum has just called asking if he had called the house, i said no and she hasn't heard either...she's fuming!
Good luck at the vets, i really hope all is o.k with Lona...i am sure it will be! Lol, i am sure the girls would love having a washing line to amuse them
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Griff wait till the 24th............then start the court paperwork he could just be playing silly b*ggers and waiting till the 24th.....
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Yeah Kazz, i am sorting things at the moment, just making sure i have everything to hand really...it will come down to who a judge believes but given i have a text offering him the loan of the money and asking how much could he pay back...plus him saying he knows he owes me the money and said he will pay etc i would say that is evidence that he loaned the money, plus if needs be we could ask the dvla to confirm the card the tax was paid off which was my mums and which i paid her back for. Just think he doesn't like the fact that i am not being nice to him anymore...i did tell him when i was done i was done and it wouldn't bother me if i spoke to him ever again...plus i don't think he ever expected me to know that he was seeing someone let alone see her driving the damn car
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Seeing some elderly girlfriend driving the car puts the tin hat on it really doesn't it.
Took Mabs with Lona so I could weigh her, the only one I haven't weighed recently. He's happy with her mouth, was saying he had a right struggle with the tooth to get it out, and there is another one he wants to keep an eye on, I'm to bring Cariad to see him in a month and Lona as well so he can just watch whats going on.
Really hot here, 23 degrees, sun is back out.Car has air con, which was on today, with the windows open and they have been fine.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-05-2017, 03:40 PM
It's too bladdy hot! Even the dog is lethargic.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Well TW, she can't be that old as the kid who was with her was about 5...she did look rough though...my cousin said that and said she wasn't just saying that either...mind i can't comment as i am a right state Lol.
My dads air con is knackered on his car, he is going to get it fixed on friday..one part and it is £350 odd quid Lol
Besoeker...oooo you will never hear me say it's too hot!! mind, unlike max i don't have a big fur coat
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2017, 04:09 PM
afternoon everyone.
Beoseker - I used to do the mileage you do with my dog's. Sadly not these days and I do miss it.
Kazz - hope you are on the mend now. I've always fancied a motor home but just not possible with several dogs. Our friends all go away together and we're left out like Billy no mates.
Harvey- drains were the bain of my life a few years ago. Had a year of fighting the water board who had to dig up the road twice. I'm paranoid about blockages now!
Lynn - bluddy annoying about the dog poo. One near neighbour in a previous house let her dog crap on our verge. I stuck a note on a bamboo stick next to the offending pile saying if it wasn't removed I would post it through their letterbox. Did the trick! Then another next door neighbour let her dogs out to crap on our front lawn , I just got a spade and chucked it over her drive. No love lost there over quite a few years, I was glad to move.
Griff- I hope your debtor pays up. A friend is in a complicated situation over being owed for a pup. She's got nothing in writing and I don't know how it's going to end up. So stressful for her (and you).
SueL - did you get your grass cut? Our back lawn was still wet and our lawnmower was getting a bit temperamental so I had to cut it higher than I I would like.
June - hope your girls are ok and the vet check went ok. The oldies are a worry aren't they?
Eileen- watch how you go with power tools. I was let loose with the new strimmer yesterday and it's an animal! Hope your Princess is improving.

OH been in bed all day with Delhi belly. No, it's not my cooking! I went out with a list of things to get which went to pot! Stopped off at Matalan. Tried on a blue print dress but it didn't fit very well. Did buy a navy waterfall cardi which will match the blue handbag I've got (so no help really). Also looked in Sainsbury & M&S. No joy. There's lots of maxi dresses around Eileen but I'll still need footwear and my feet are UGLY!! Despite the shopping list I came home with a toilet brush instead of a toilet roll holder and forgot milk so OH not happy!
Am recovering from yesterday's exertions so sat watching Chelsea gardening show program for ideas when I win the lottery lol. I could never go there, it's too people-y. I do like James Wong as a presenter and Nicki Chapman is wearing the dress I'm looking for!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2017, 04:19 PM
I can answer about the money for the pup, Twix, having been there myself. Only I had a signed contract and payment schedule. Trevor Cooper at Doglaw advised me, so I know the info is right, but depressing. I was under illusion I could take the puppy back, I couldn't. I would have had to take him to Court for the money. So all in all I would never see it, had to let that one go, which was not only heartbreaking for me, but double heartbreaking when he sired a litter of puppies that should never have been born as the mother was on a neutering contract due to a failed eye test for MRD lesions. Lesson learned, and I am double careful nowadays and if someone wants to pay on instalments, thats fine, but the puppy stays here until the money is paid. Also I ask for a deposit upfront, and no deposit, no puppy (which is how I ended up keeping Zenith)
Griff, a big fur coat acts as an insulator, both hot and cold weather. Shaving the dog (which is what some idiots do) could result in the dog suffering sunburn as the undercoat is taken off, so ensure the dog has shade and water and walk early morning (I take mine onto the river on a hot day) there is an umbrella in the yard and plenty of water
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 06:26 PM
You'll never believe what I caught Lacey atthe bleedin monkey!!!!Had her out all day with me.Hobbled about a bit every now and again.Carried her onto the grass for a pee several times(there's a huge step)Got really sunny,no shady bit so I put her on a blanket in the hall.Closed the front door and was heading around the back when my neighbour stopped for a chat.Lacey started barking through the side glass at us,wanting back out.Here,she was the little madam,up on all fours and busy bouncing on the front twoEh....hello??nothing to sore going on there then!!!Putting it down a lot more now,only occasionally limping,mostly when I'm watching
Got loads done today.Have the babes tomorrow,so I'm on hold till Wednesday
TWIX get over yourselfyour feet are not uglyFeet are strange looking,I'll give you thatPoor OHnothing worse than a poorly man,is there?
TW,that cut sounds awful
Who said it was "too hot"?heavens abovetake some layers off,have a cool drink and enjoy it
Off to put the kettle on and read GRIFF's posts.xx
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >