View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cycas
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Good luck! GSD x boxer sounds like quite a unique mix!

I may know someone who could homecheck, depending on just where you are in Cornwall - but I suspect that the rescue will prefer to find their own homechecker rather than have it done through you, that makes it a bit more independent. If it's an RSPCA centre, I think it will need to be someone who is part of their program and done their training.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Do you have any news for us yet? How did it go when you went back?
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass
Do you have any news for us yet? How did it go when you went back?
Sorry havent been able to get on line recently, spoke to receptionist told her I had found three trainers who could supply certification of training and were willing to have on going contact with the center to let them know we were attendng training, also NAWT were going tocontact the center to offer to homecheck for them. We had also worked around on solved the other issues, the receptionist sounded very impressed but unfortunately had to discuse the mater and have the approval of the original person we spoke to, we knew then we didnt stand a chance and as expected she said no! We have sinc found out that the charge of for having the puppy that she told us we would have to pay was more than double the charge my sister recently paid for her dog from the home! She obviously had something against us from the start!

So we are still looking for our perfect puppy but have waited this long can wait alittle longer!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Hannah
Sorry havent been able to get on line recently, spoke to receptionist told her I had found three trainers who could supply certification of training and were willing to have on going contact with the center to let them know we were attendng training, also NAWT were going tocontact the center to offer to homecheck for them. We had also worked around on solved the other issues, the receptionist sounded very impressed but unfortunately had to discuse the mater and have the approval of the original person we spoke to, we knew then we didnt stand a chance and as expected she said no! We have sinc found out that the charge of for having the puppy that she told us we would have to pay was more than double the charge my sister recently paid for her dog from the home! She obviously had something against us from the start!

So we are still looking for our perfect puppy but have waited this long can wait alittle longer!
Oh Hannah, I'm sorry that this turned out as it did You will find your lovely companion, it just may take a little longer than you had anticipated.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2