Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Defending mongoloid (idiotic) dogs that kill and rip the faces off of small children is a very sad thing to do. What would you say to this little girl about the breed of dog that maimed her forever? http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...r-dog-bite.jpg Seriously I cannot comprehend defending that type of behavior under any circumstance. But then I am an American and live thankfully where children have more rights than dogs.
I should add that we shoot gorillas, lions, bears and dogs when they threaten the life of an American child as well.

Really
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2016, 02:08 PM
So hows everything going in the UK today? Many dog attacks on politicians destroying your economy? Could a staffie be elected prime rib over there.

LOL
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-06-2016, 02:30 PM
I see your knowledge of our politics is as scant as your knowledge of dogs.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Oh dear!!!!!
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I see your knowledge of our politics is as scant as your knowledge of dogs.
I know that the EU was set up to make Europe economically strong enough to allow it to compete with other economic superpowers. No chance of that now....... https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...aken/lightbox/ Bobbing for clams https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279.../in/datetaken/
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

26-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Actually it was set up as a common market which bears no resemblance to what it's become.
I don't bother looking at your links.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Wow is she still here? LOL
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

30-06-2016, 05:01 PM
and its off "..........
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Not sure why so many are entertaining a 16yr oldish child, which has spent no time in different cultures or countries.
Visited quite a few and have not been to one that I did not find things I enjoyed a lot and things I disagreed with.

Anything written by someone who only knows a subject by reading about it does not know the subject.

So why entertain them?

On the subject of dangerous dogs, feel 95% of it is people who should not have even owned a dog.

Not sure why people feel the need to demonize breeds.
70's was the Dobermen
80's the Rottweiler
90's the Pitbull
Now it seems to be all the bully breeds.

Most of the time it is not even a bully breed.
In the recent death of a 3yr old girl in California they stated a pitbull mix commonly called a Shar-Pei.
Writer of the article did not even know a shar-pei is a pure breed, but to sensationalize it was headlined pitbull kills 3yr old girl.

3 years ago, a woman was killed by 2 100 plus pound mastiff pitbull mixes, seen the dogs lucky if the larger was 75lbs, neither looked like any mastiff breed I know of and neither look like any bully breed was in them.

Out of the 7 deaths around me in the last 3yrs 5 where lower income households, and the other 2 people in my opinion who should never had owned dogs, they got them to leave outside and basically abandon.
Feeding and watering a chained up dog, is no way for a dog to live.

Sorry I don't really respect the opinion of a teen who read it on the internet and that is the only bases of there opinion.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-07-2016, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by LMost View Post
Not sure why so many are entertaining a 16yr oldish child, which has spent no time in different cultures or countries.
Visited quite a few and have not been to one that I did not find things I enjoyed a lot and things I disagreed with.

Anything written by someone who only knows a subject by reading about it does not know the subject.

So why entertain them?

On the subject of dangerous dogs, feel 95% of it is people who should not have even owned a dog.

Not sure why people feel the need to demonize breeds.
70's was the Dobermen
80's the Rottweiler
90's the Pitbull
Now it seems to be all the bully breeds.

Most of the time it is not even a bully breed.
In the recent death of a 3yr old girl in California they stated a pitbull mix commonly called a Shar-Pei.
Writer of the article did not even know a shar-pei is a pure breed, but to sensationalize it was headlined pitbull kills 3yr old girl.

3 years ago, a woman was killed by 2 100 plus pound mastiff pitbull mixes, seen the dogs lucky if the larger was 75lbs, neither looked like any mastiff breed I know of and neither look like any bully breed was in them.

Out of the 7 deaths around me in the last 3yrs 5 where lower income households, and the other 2 people in my opinion who should never had owned dogs, they got them to leave outside and basically abandon.
Feeding and watering a chained up dog, is no way for a dog to live.

Sorry I don't really respect the opinion of a teen who read it on the internet and that is the only bases of there opinion.
You are rationalizing the deaths of children in favor of fighting dogs. Only a mentally ill person could do this. But then since Sharia Law is legal in the UK perhaps you can cut the noses off of the bad female dogs???

That make sense to you?
Page 21 of 57 « First < 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 > Last »