Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 12:27 PM

Horrible scarey night last night. Totoally freaked out

Well i went to sleep last night as per usual. Then an hour later i woke up and a bit of light was coming in thro the window, i have a light throw over my bed which comes right up to my chin while im sleeping. I dont know what made me look down, but when i did i seen a HUGE spider walking across my throw that was right next to my chin. Ive never moved so quick in my life, im sure i was still asleep lol. I threw my bedding all the way across the room, jumped up and put the light on. I could not find the bloody spider after 30min of looking for it. So all night last night i kept waking up thinking i could feel it moving across me. Im sure it was stalking me lol.

I so hope that it dont find me again tonight, i think im going to strip all my bedding and make sure its no where in the blankets. lol. Or i could just leave my elec blanket on all day and fry the little stow away
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Eeeewwww, I did the same thing the other night but the spider was on my pillow I hate them I wouldn't hurt them, but would much prefer they find somewhere else to live
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Angel44 View Post
Eeeewwww, I did the same thing the other night but the spider was on my pillow I hate them I wouldn't hurt them, but would much prefer they find somewhere else to live
Oh believe me, if the spider invades my personal space then it gets squished or it feels the wrath of pepsis mouth lol. it was horrible
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 12:52 PM
They could replace alarm clocks couldn't they and then you can't rest until they are found and removed. Ewwwwww
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Awwwww that would be my worst nightmare!! We have loads lately & boy can they move, I leap on the sofa if nobody is in to catch it & set Tilly on it
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Yuck yuck yuck. As we have more than one bedroom, I've had moved into one of the others and then sprayed my bedroom in the morning. (I find that the house flea sprays such as Acclaim also seem to work on spiders - I always know when its time to respray as I never see any for about 4 months after I've sprayed).

You just reminded me of when I was little and there was a spider in my bedroom I ran down to get my Dad, he comes back up with me. The spider wasn't on the floor anymore so he says 'spiders don't like beds, they won't go near it' he lifted up my pillow to prove a point and there it was
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Yuck yuck yuck. As we have more than one bedroom, I've had moved into one of the others and then sprayed my bedroom in the morning. (I find that the house flea sprays such as Acclaim also seem to work on spiders - I always know when its time to respray as I never see any for about 4 months after I've sprayed).

You just reminded me of when I was little and there was a spider in my bedroom I ran down to get my Dad, he comes back up with me. The spider wasn't on the floor anymore so he says 'spiders don't like beds, they won't go near it' he lifted up my pillow to prove a point and there it was
Omg the spider was under your pillow, thas horrible. I wouldnt be able to sleep. I bearly got 2 hrs last night. Would have been better if i went downstirs and slept lol. Good thing about the flea spray tho, may invest in some and do my room.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by valandra View Post
Omg the spider was under your pillow, thas horrible. I wouldnt be able to sleep. I bearly got 2 hrs last night. Would have been better if i went downstirs and slept lol. Good thing about the flea spray tho, may invest in some and do my room.
Well as I saw my Dad remove it, I wasn't so freaked out - but it did shake my confidence in things he told me! Its worse, like in your case, when you don't know where it is lurking.

I'd definitely think about the spray - I started to use it when we had a cat as he always seemed to pick up fleas but he didn't react very well to flea-treatments on him. Now it only comes out if/when we start getting spiders.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Oh god, why did I read this?! I'll be checking my bedroom over thoroughly for them this evening as that would truly be my worst nightmare and with Rich being away there would be no-one sane to deal with it!!