View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Just checking that you're still all ok Rose. I bet those parrots have been noise lately haven't they, bet they're pleased to have it all back to normal now!!! They make me laugh your parrots!!!! Please pass on a big gentle hug from me and Georgie to that gorgeous girl of yours, I'm so very happy for you at last, and I know what you mean when you say you thought you'd never have her back like this after seeing her coming out of the vets, but you HAVE, and we're all hoping you never, ever have to witness that horrible time again with your dear girl.xxxxxxxxTake care Rose xxxxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 04:13 PM
This is all fantastic news that Loki is on the road to recovery again.
How is it going now? any news?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-11-2008, 04:54 PM
I am so pleased to hear Loki is getting back to her normal self. Love and (((Hugs))) to you both.XX
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 05:36 PM
So pleased Loki is returning to her normal self

Sue
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

14-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Just checking that you're still all ok Rose. I bet those parrots have been noise lately haven't they, bet they're pleased to have it all back to normal now!!! They make me laugh your parrots!!!! Please pass on a big gentle hug from me and Georgie to that gorgeous girl of yours, I'm so very happy for you at last, and I know what you mean when you say you thought you'd never have her back like this after seeing her coming out of the vets, but you HAVE, and we're all hoping you never, ever have to witness that horrible time again with your dear girl.xxxxxxxxTake care Rose xxxxxxx
Aw Helena thank you so much and I am over the moon!! I went to the pet shop when I was down in the town and got her treats! She loves the long stick ones - chicken & rice and ones like that, tripe stix and chicken and beef nuggets!! So far, she has just finished the sticks!! I hope I don't have to go thru' so many ever again. I have black and blue marks all up my right arm with trying to hold her when she was fitting in her crate!!

Loki says a big thank you to you and George for your wishes and sends loads of hugs back

Many thanks again, Helena.

Take care.

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
This is all fantastic news that Loki is on the road to recovery again.
How is it going now? any news?
Many thanks Elaineb So far, so good. She is quite good at remembering her commands, sit and hi-5 Of course, tha was because I had the treat sticks for her!! She even played a little more this afternoon with her ball and would have continued but I stopped after about 5 mins!!

Again, many thanks for the messages you left - I am positive that all the positive thoughts given by you and all here, did indeed help her through - I know it helped me no end.

Many thanks again

Take care.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am so pleased to hear Loki is getting back to her normal self. Love and (((Hugs))) to you both.XX
Many thanks Lynn and it is great to have her - even when she isn't wanting me to sit here and she comes and nips my arm - pretending to lick it then the wee nips creep in!! I swear she has a glint in her eyes!! Her eyes are so much brighter.

Many thanks again for your messages. They all helped - the power of thought!!

Take care.

And Loki sends you all her doggy hugs and kisses as well.

xxxxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

14-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
So pleased Loki is returning to her normal self

Sue

Many thanks Sue. It really is great and to see her running again and jumping up on my settee and my bed is brilliant!! She couldn't do that yesterday but she has been practicing all day today

Again, many thanks and Loki says a big thank you as well.

Take care.
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 13 14 15 16