View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2012, 11:14 PM
very sad but they will probably be got out via rescue- probably 90% of the bull breeds won't be and won't be alive in 7 days.
CharleyMaddison
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2012, 06:27 AM
I have shared this with the members of the dog training group I am a member of an have had 17 views on the search an rescue forum with no replies I too am willing to get these dogs out and board for a couple of weeks if required, if anyone can offer a home, please let me know, an i could help with transport if reqd. I know what you mean Bailey they are tugging at my heart strings too an I haven't even seen them in the flesh. I think I will contact the pound when it gets to half 8 as the breed rescue may have got involved by now an it would be good to know how long is left for them if they haven't got involved.

Brundog I know what you mean too an it makes me very angry with the people that breed the Staffies who must know so well where the majority will end up, but just don't give a toss!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 08:39 AM
I have emailed several BC rescues.....waiting to hear hun xxxx thanks for information
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 09:00 AM
Cross posted!
CharleyMaddison
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Has anyone actuallly phoned up the bc rescues, just because some won't be checking their emails on a very regular basis and may not notice they have been contacted an we don't know how much time is left. I will happily do some ringing around if anyone's got any numbers they want trying?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by CharleyMaddison View Post
Has anyone actuallly phoned up the bc rescues, just because some won't be checking their emails on a very regular basis and may not notice they have been contacted an we don't know how much time is left. I will happily do some ringing around if anyone's got any numbers they want trying?
I have left 2 messages on their mobs of two near there. I may be able to get you more tele numbers but they will be further away
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 09:45 AM
So heartbreaking - for the collies and all the staffies The breeder of my workline GSD runs the 7 day pound type of kennels in Herts and it is so distressing how many staffies and that type are abandoned and then have to be pts to make room for more to come in. So, so sad.

I do hope all the dogs find a place, but I think that is rather a vain wishful thought than reality. How depressing.

I don't know whether any BC rescue will be able to help (but hope they will) as I know that the BC Rescue in North Yorkshire is completely full and has a waiting list of 54+ collies waiting to come in
CharleyMaddison
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I have left 2 messages on their mobs of two near there. I may be able to get you more tele numbers but they will be further away
Which ones did you try? Can anyone else feel a dogsey rescue mission coming on?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 09:50 AM
I have rang the kennels BB, there is no one to take the call atm, so I have left a message in the hope they contact me.

If they will not budge about PTS or finding a breed rescue then I will get them, god knows where we will put them or find the money, but I will be looking for homes guys as I couldn't allow them to be PTS...... if anyone can help when I hear from them I would be really appreciative

If I hear nothing by 12 I will ring them again xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by CharleyMaddison View Post
Which ones did you try? Can anyone else feel a dogsey rescue mission coming on?
I have done Border Collie rescue who are friends of mine on another site
and the Freedom a spirit trust for Border Collies and left a message for Barbara to contact me
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >