Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 07:20 AM

Morning, morning, morning - Sunday!

Morning all,

Just got back from an hour long walk with Lennon. What takes Bunnie half an hour, takes Lennon an hour. He just has to sniff and mark every little thing, even when his tank is empty – bless

Just about to put the second load of washing on, and when the first one is on the line I shall have some breakfast. By that time it should be ok to give the gingers their chicken wings.

Off out for lunch today – just into Croydon – anything that keeps me from cooking is fine with me

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
An educational system isn't worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn't teach them how to make a life.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 07:34 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I've got my second lot of washing nearing an end at the moment.
When the DIY stores open I am off to get some slabs and then am going to attempt for the first time to slab an area . Its gravel at the moment but because its rough its playing havoc with kyiros bad foot and holding up the healing process. I am going to have to make a few trips in my car for the slabs or I will end up killing the car with the weight of them .
Enjoy your lunch vicki and have a good day everyone as its going to be a hot sunny one.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2011, 07:54 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Enjoy lunch Vicki.

Good luck with the slabs Bev.

We are on an 88 mile round trip to see a car which meets all of our requirements in the advert anyway. So fingers crossed this time no time wasting and we bring it home it is mot'd, taxed and I have a quote all I have to do is ring and it will be insured and legal to bring home.

Like the gem I am going to tell Gorden that one. If he hasn't already heard it I am sure he will like it. Have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
I've got my second lot of washing nearing an end at the moment.
When the DIY stores open I am off to get some slabs and then am going to attempt for the first time to slab an area . Its gravel at the moment but because its rough its playing havoc with kyiros bad foot and holding up the healing process. I am going to have to make a few trips in my car for the slabs or I will end up killing the car with the weight of them .
Enjoy your lunch vicki and have a good day everyone as its going to be a hot sunny one.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Enjoy lunch Vicki.

Good luck with the slabs Bev.

We are on an 88 mile round trip to see a car which meets all of our requirements in the advert anyway. So fingers crossed this time no time wasting and we bring it home it is mot'd, taxed and I have a quote all I have to do is ring and it will be insured and legal to bring home.

Like the gem I am going to tell Gorden that one. If he hasn't already heard it I am sure he will like it. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-07-2011, 12:59 PM
'morning Vicki, Bev, Lynn

Has turned quite chilly the last few days and have had to put the heating on

Hope that car is what you want Lynn

Best wishes to you all