Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Morning all.
Hope everyone is well, see you all later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2016, 09:53 AM
Morning all, i have been awake since just gone 5am....i refused to get out of my bed in the cold and dark Lol...no idea what made me wake up but i am unimpressed!
Nippy, i do hope you are feeling a lot better today
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2016, 10:02 AM
Rain seems to have stopped and sunshine here, feels cold, but not too bad. Had to have a major swill down and sweep this morning as the yard was in a state after all the rain, it was mixed up with the shavings from the girls when they went in and out, beds were OK though, the heat lamps kept them inside mainly I think. Everywhere nice and clean now, girls tucked up after their brekkie. Youngest son just rang, he's on his way over the Penines and says its sleeting
Bone run today, I think, who knows. There doesn't seem to be that much really at the moment. Will give them a ring in half an hour and see.
Have a lovely breakfast with your friend Mandy,hope its dry where you are then your hip won't feel as sore
Griff, wise woman that you are, stay tucked up as long as you can
Nippy, hoping the meds are beginning to work for you and you're feeling a bit brighter today
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2016, 10:35 AM
Answer question 1= grandfather- father- and grandson

Answer question 2 = A Ditch/trench

Answer question 3= He picks up a burning branch, set the ground behind him alight and when burnt out steps on the already burnt part. The oncoming flames reach the burn bit and die out

Answer question 4= he was a small man and could not reach the 17th floor button
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2016, 10:47 AM
Had a nice walk down the riverside this morning how different to yesterday.
Very calm, sun was starting to peek out from the clouds and birds singing.
Are the meds kicking in yet Nippy Jen do hope so.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Spoke too soon, torrential rain, son must have brought over with him
There are bones and I've said I'll set off for them soon. That was before the rain set in of course
Lynn send some of your weather over for me please
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Just done some good fun training indoors with Tyto. Then went for walk round the green. It is so soggy so not conducive for training. he enjoyed it though as he was all waggy and full of himself. Now he is settled. Have fun. Don't get to wet June.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Hello I'm back from breakfast, am going together motivated shortly to tidy round, need to clean the nose art off my windows, will play with Rosie on the garden seeing as I can't walk her out, think she's having a dry season as there is no sign of the blood, so am pleased about that if it stays that way
Bought her a chew back from town, so that made her a happy girl
My hip seems ok today so far TW thank you, hope the sunshine stays today, very cold today though.
Hope your feeling a bit better NJ
Glad Tyto enjoyed his training Brenda
Right must do something lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all, i have been awake since just gone 5am....i refused to get out of my bed in the cold and dark Lol...no idea what made me wake up but i am unimpressed!
Nippy, i do hope you are feeling a lot better today
I'm never happy either being woke at silly o'clock lol
Hope you get a nanny nap later
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Good day folks, currently dry but cold here but we have had everything today from snow and hail to rain and sunny spells.
Hope the rain broke over your way June so you could go get your bones without risk to life and limb.
Good to hear from the Hobbit last night, hope things will turn round a bit for everybody there now, they've had more than their share of mishap and mayhem!
Sounds like a nanny-nap for Griff - fancy being so lazy as to not want to be getting up at 5 a.m. on a bitterly cold morning. You should have gone out with the dogs and got a touch of frost-bite to cheer you up! LOL !
Glad your hip is holding up Mandy - you don't want to be leaving Harvey a worker short - his profit margins might suffer.
Back later - have a good day everyone and stay warm, bye fer now.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >