Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 07:44 PM

"Man Flu"

I have Man Flu,it started on sunday evening,yesterday & today I have done nothing but sneeze & cough.I suffer with catarh and all my sinus are blocked giving me a bad head.
I've been stocking up on fresh Orange Juice etc,brought some Olbas Oil too to try and unblock my nose
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
I have Man Flu,it started on sunday evening,yesterday & today I have done nothing but sneeze & cough.I suffer with catarh and all my sinus are blocked giving me a bad head.
I've been stocking up on fresh Orange Juice etc,brought some Olbas Oil too to try and unblock my nose
Sal, for unblocking your nose at night so you can sleep, try those Breathe Easy strips that Boots sell. They actually do some that are mentholated and they really work. Not very attractive but they'll unblock you so you can get some sleep
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Sal, for unblocking your nose at night so you can sleep, try those Breathe Easy strips that Boots sell. They actually do some that are mentholated and they really work. Not very attractive but they'll unblock you so you can get some sleep
Thanks Jackie I'll give those a try.I hate been all bunged up
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Thanks Jackie I'll give those a try.I hate been all bunged up
Me too and when I was really poorly last year with all those chest infections those breathe easys were a godsend!