Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:17 AM

2 Years and counting . . . .

***Hissy fit, stamping foot rant alert***

Two years ago we decided to start our family and havent used any form of protection since but there is still no bun in my oven.

I joined a forum (being the junkie that i am) and found a great bunch of ladies all starting out so we had a little group. Well i am the only one left of about 30+ ladies not to either be knocked up, have a baby, trying for there 2nd and one is even expecting there 2nd!!!

The doctors have no interest because i can get pregnant (it does take a while) but i have lost both of them and all anyone says is it will happen when its meant to. Well that doesnt help me feel any better! I am surrounded by people who are expecting (4 work mates, 1 freind and my neighbour) which just makes me feel worse and more and more inadequate. Now evey time some one says they are expecting i have to work harder and harder to fight back the bitterness and jelousy to be happy for them, which just isnt like me at all. If i am being honest i feel like a failure because i cant do what some drunken chavy 15 year old has no problem with. I know this is irrational but its how i feel.

Phew rant over now! Just needed to get that off my chest as one one else has said they are up the duff this monring on FB and it pushed me over the rage edge!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:28 AM
I had friends who were childless for years and really wanted children. They used to come round and borrow mine and even that didn`t put them off.
In the end they started the process to adopt. She immediately fell pregnant. Apparently it`s quite common.
Good luck with your quest. Don`t let it get you down though. Maybe staying off FB for a bit might ease the stress?
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:40 AM
Oh my god someone up there is taking the piss now, another workmate has come into work scan pictures in hand saying she is pregnant this morning! Thats 5 . . .
BigBearsRule
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Im trying to be funny here, but maybe you are trying too hard.
I was told couldnt get pregnant at 21, between ages of 26 and 29 had 4 miscarriages. I decided it obviously wasnt meant to be, we bought a new house and I was so busy with that, that I didnt realise I was pregnant.
Good luck with your quest, and try and relax about it. Hard to say I know, but the old saying is true - a watched pot never boils.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Can't they begin to investigate why you are losing them? I know a few people who they did this with.....
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Can't they begin to investigate why you are losing them? I know a few people who they did this with.....
You have to loose 3 before they will look into it. I have only lost 2 so they still class me as 'unlucky' rather then something wrong.
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2010, 10:12 AM
good luck i do hope youre soon pregnant, i know how you feel i had problesm as well notrhing wrong with me or oh but had clomid and was put on ivf list after 3 months of clomid and resinged to having ivf it worked! i was pregnant with twins unfort i lost one but afterwards was told i needed clomid agian but mananged to have another 3 kids in under 5 years!!
my neice also had problems she had a daughter then loads and loads of miscarriages wasnt until she was pregnant with her 2nd child they noticed she had 2 wombs!! 1 womb obv couldnt hold the babaies the other could she went onto have 2 boys in the end so never give up theres always hope and concerntrate on something else
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by angied View Post
good luck i do hope youre soon pregnant, i know how you feel i had problesm as well notrhing wrong with me or oh but had clomid and was put on ivf list after 3 months of clomid and resinged to having ivf it worked! i was pregnant with twins unfort i lost one but afterwards was told i needed clomid agian but mananged to have another 3 kids in under 5 years!!
my neice also had problems she had a daughter then loads and loads of miscarriages wasnt until she was pregnant with her 2nd child they noticed she had 2 wombs!! 1 womb obv couldnt hold the babaies the other could she went onto have 2 boys in the end so never give up theres always hope and concerntrate on something else
Thanks! I am trying to focus on losing weight and sorting out other aspects of my life so a lot of the time i forget about it. It just gets hard when you have reminders of what you so dearly want but are having problems getting . . .
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 01:27 PM
It must be hard on you hun.

I know my cousin went through the same, I'd already had two by then and we were very close. She'd often confide in me and cry, but then she took on a new job working with babies and toddlers, funnily enough she was saying after 6 months ''so glad I can give them back'' when wambammam she caught, she now has 4 grown lads

Maybe try ''im not bothered'' remedy it really does work

and best wishes for the future
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Really hope you become pregnant soon. It must be so hard for you to want something so badly, especially when it seems there are so many people with children that they don't really want.xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >