Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 01:11 PM

Off camping with Max

Well, we're almost (!) packed, and all I have to do now is wait for my shopping to come tonight and take Murphy to his babysitter for the weekend!

Tomorrow morning we're off to Abersoch in North Wales for the last "camp" of the year. The weather forecast looks encouraging, but we're still packing waterproofs, just in case!

Obviously, Murphy is too little to come with us, so is heading off back to his breeders for the weekend, as one of his brothers is still there (being picked up this weekend).

We've only had him 1.5 weeks, and I will miss him terribly when we're away. I'm looking forward to lavishing lots of attention on Max though, and doing lots of walking and playing in the sea with him. At least when we start camping next year again, Murphy will be able to come with us.

See you all next week (be prepared for millions of photos when I return!!)
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Why can't you take Murphy with you? I bought Wilson when I lived in a tent! During my tent living stint many people had their pups with them, they loved it.
Becky
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Why can't you take Murphy with you? I bought Wilson when I lived in a tent! During my tent living stint many people had their pups with them, they loved it.
Becky
He hasn't has all his jabs yet, plus we're going on a walking holiday and he isn't big enough to manage 10 miles a day (but is too big to carry all day!)
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Hope you have a great time
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Have a great time!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Enjoy! Looking forward to seeing all the pics - make sure the camera is packed.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
He hasn't has all his jabs yet, plus we're going on a walking holiday and he isn't big enough to manage 10 miles a day (but is too big to carry all day!)
Ah yes, not quite the same as a mini poodle lol! Well I hope it goes well and you don't miss Murphy too much. I suppose you can see this as Max's last holiday with just you and him!
Becky
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Ah yes, not quite the same as a mini poodle lol! Well I hope it goes well and you don't miss Murphy too much. I suppose you can see this as Max's last holiday with just you and him!
Becky
Nope, not quite the same!! Murphy is such a hefty "baby" at the moment, I couldn't quite imagine carrying him for more than a few mins!

Yes, this is Max's special "mum & dad grown up" holiday without the pesky puppy!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Hope you have a wonderful time - it is lovely around there.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm sure if you had a look in some of the designer doggy boutiques you could find Murphy a nice little papoose, maybe something a bit bling for him.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >