Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2012, 02:35 PM

Day 3 of no

Wee's in the house. It must be that liver flapjack I made him the other day. Everytime he went outside he got a piece.

Had no problems with the bowel control just the bladder which apparently can take longer.

Only on the pads now overnight and that is to be expected in a puppy so young.

I am very pleased with him. He has made up for it being naughty in other ways today. Must be the naughty flat coat we met this morning. It has made him naughty .
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Well done big lad!!!!

It's the one department that Rosie is struggling with. We're about 70% there at the moment and it's coming slowly. Boy will I be glad when we're at your stage . She's been clean overnight from day 1, but the daytime is another matter
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Well done big lad!!!!

It's the one department that Rosie is struggling with. We're about 70% there at the moment and it's coming slowly. Boy will I be glad when we're at your stage . She's been clean overnight from day 1, but the daytime is another matter
We're back to front then as Dillon cannot go through the night yet. I was thinking with the bladder department he was going to be like Ollie however much we tried he was going to be a about a year old before it clicked. Dillons breeder was saying one of her males was 11 months before he got control of his bladder.

I have probably jinxed it now.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Jack's 15 weeks tomorrow and is now dry both at night and during the day, so I'm really pleased with him. Previous male puppies have been at least 5 months old. I did put him back into a small crate during the night as he was using one end of the large crate as a toilet and I will wait a few more days before letting him back in the large crate at night. He's in the large one during the day and I am currently working for five hours at a time so he's doing very well.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Thats great...

Rave is clean both day and night now but toby is a different story...having big trouble with him messing and weeing literally whenever I leave the room, and over night
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Seems like we are all having some success.
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Go puppies!

Hocus is doing pretty well too.
In the house has been clean for a while.
I did have a problem with him deciding he couldn't wee on a walk so would do it in the car on the way home! Hasn't done it for a week *touch wood* and seems to be realising he CAN go on a walk.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2012, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
Jack's 15 weeks tomorrow and is now dry both at night and during the day, so I'm really pleased with him. Previous male puppies have been at least 5 months old. I did put him back into a small crate during the night as he was using one end of the large crate as a toilet and I will wait a few more days before letting him back in the large crate at night. He's in the large one during the day and I am currently working for five hours at a time so he's doing very well.
Oooh, spoke too soon! Half one this morning Jack was shouting so went down to a crate full of poo! Don't know where that all came from (not literally!) although he is clearing up after all the other dogs at the moment so that could be why! It's really hard to stop him as he can find it much quicker than I can with a torch but I will obviously have to monitor him a bit more carefully this evening! What is it they say about 'pride'.....!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by Tegs_mum View Post
Go puppies!

Hocus is doing pretty well too.
In the house has been clean for a while.
I did have a problem with him deciding he couldn't wee on a walk so would do it in the car on the way home! Hasn't done it for a week *touch wood* and seems to be realising he CAN go on a walk.
Oh Dear. Dillon does a wee before we leave and sometimes on our return in the garden. He did do one on the field yesterday so got lots of praise and a treat.

Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
Oooh, spoke too soon! Half one this morning Jack was shouting so went down to a crate full of poo! Don't know where that all came from (not literally!) although he is clearing up after all the other dogs at the moment so that could be why! It's really hard to stop him as he can find it much quicker than I can with a torch but I will obviously have to monitor him a bit more carefully this evening! What is it they say about 'pride'.....!!
Little slip up here one indoors this morning but since then all good and asking to go out.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Little One was house-trained in days. Pereg took longer as she arrived with ghastly diarrhoea. But she learned, eventually.

Now she cannot go through the night.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >