Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 05:41 AM

Morning everyone!

Morning all,

Ah well, another weekend gone, and once again Monday is upon us. Mind you, when you consider the “alternative”, I’m actually really happy to see it!

Lots to do, busy, busy, busy so let’s get to it!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Little Johnny likes to gamble.
One day his dad gets a new job so his family has to move to a new city.
Johnny's daddy thinks, "I'll get a head start on Johnny's gambling." So he calls the teacher and says, "My son Johnny will be starting your class tomorrow but he likes to gamble so you'll have to keep an eye on him."
The teacher says OK, she can handle it.
The next day Johnny walks into class and hands the teacher an apple and says, "Hi, my name is Johnny."
She says yes I know who you are.
Johnny smiles and says, "I bet you ten dollars you've got a mole on your butt."
The teacher thinks that she will break his little gambling problem so she takes him up on the bet.
She pulls her pants down and shows him her butt and there was no mole.
That afternoon, Johnny goes home and tells his dad that he lost ten dollars to the teacher and why.
So his dad calls the teacher and says, "Johnny said that he bet you that you had a mole on your butt and he lost."
The teacher says, "Yeah, and I think I broke his gambling problem."
Johnny's dad laughs and says, "No you didn't, he bet me a hundred dollars this morning that he'd see your ass before the day was over."
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 05:52 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Busy busy busy day for me as well with my mother. She has to go back to have her leg checked as well and cleaned out again. She is being an awful patient and we have had a couple of rows over the weekend, she hates not doing things and being independent.
I'm exhausted this morning before I even start.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 05:57 AM
morning
am exhausted too as been awake most of the night. going to try and snooze in a bit. have a good monday all

sue
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 06:03 AM
Morning Cuz, Morning sis, morning daughter and good morning Everyone.

Well the good old rain is here today, pouring it down at the moment, but the plants are enjoying it.

Dogs and me got back from a walk, soaked, so they are all wrapped up in towels fast asleep.

Have a great day all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

keep smiling
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2009, 06:15 AM
Morning all,

here's another one exhausted, my insomnia is back with avengance and i've not managed to sleep yet. Took Aura out for a walk at half 5 this morning cuz I was so fed up of not sleeping, came back then went and got maccy d's breakfast for me and the kids. (bad I know, but once in a while bad food makes you feel better
Gonna take Beth to school soon, Sharnah is now off on Monday's for revision days (she sits her g.c.s.e's soon, so shes gone back to bed. tut alright for some!
When I get back i'll walk the 2 little ones, then i'm crawling under the quilt and trying to get a couple of hours sleep.
Weather is fine here, suns up already, hopefully it will be a nice day here.
Dont work too hard everyone, have a nice Monday
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 06:15 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Busy busy busy day for me as well with my mother. She has to go back to have her leg checked as well and cleaned out again. She is being an awful patient and we have had a couple of rows over the weekend, she hates not doing things and being independent.
I'm exhausted this morning before I even start.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
am exhausted too as been awake most of the night. going to try and snooze in a bit. have a good monday all

sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz, Morning sis, morning daughter and good morning Everyone.

Well the good old rain is here today, pouring it down at the moment, but the plants are enjoying it.

Dogs and me got back from a walk, soaked, so they are all wrapped up in towels fast asleep.

Have a great day all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

keep smiling
Morning Steph

Lovely and sunny here, although rain is on the way, apparently.....

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Morning all,

here's another one exhausted, my insomnia is back with avengance and i've not managed to sleep yet. Took Aura out for a walk at half 5 this morning cuz I was so fed up of not sleeping, came back then went and got maccy d's breakfast for me and the kids. (bad I know, but once in a while bad food makes you feel better
Gonna take Beth to school soon, Sharnah is now off on Monday's for revision days (she sits her g.c.s.e's soon, so shes gone back to bed. tut alright for some!
When I get back i'll walk the 2 little ones, then i'm crawling under the quilt and trying to get a couple of hours sleep.
Weather is fine here, suns up already, hopefully it will be a nice day here.
Dont work too hard everyone, have a nice Monday
Morning Kelz *hugs*
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Good Morning Vicki

Good Morning Aitch
Good Morning Steph
Good Morning Sweetie Pie Pat
Good Morning Becks
Good Morning Boobah

Morning All ,

Sorry I haven't been around to give you all a cheerful good morning for the past week but I have been away for a week chilling . . .
I hope I have been missed . . . ????

Anyway you all have a good day and be careful out there

x x x x x x x x x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 06:38 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Its raining here today..I got soaked taking Leon out and then I just had to shovel up loads of mud and ballast that Clive had left following repairs to the patio..I know if I'd left it then Leon would have walked through it at every opportunity and made the house muddy

I loved todays gem..it made me smile.

Well have a good Monday everyone
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Been dreading this week arriving, Amy goes in for her spay on Friday and i'm terrified!!!!! Already got those butterflies in my stomach and its only Monday

What a wreck i'm gonna be by Friday!!!

Busy day today so that should help.

Have a good day all xx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >