Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 08:10 PM

Sleepy girly

If a new satalite is discovered then that will be my dog. She had 1 10 minute walk in 2 weeks. She was on restricted excersize for a bit before her op so I thought she should would be ok with the lack of activity. I was wrong. She's in orbit and Im struggling to find tings to occupy her. Well today she fell asleep and I had some peace I may be biased but she is gorgeous

SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 08:13 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I have upped Cookie to three 5 minute walks after telling the vet that he is destroying my house. But 15 minutes a day is only just better than nothing.

She is so cute!
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by SarahJade View Post
I know exactly how you feel. I have upped Cookie to three 5 minute walks after telling the vet that he is destroying my house. But 15 minutes a day is only just better than nothing.

She is so cute!
Poor Cookie, and poor you. They dont understand rest do they? I scoffed when I was told she could have a 10 minute walk (before the stitches incident). I would do anything for them back now!!!!
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 08:20 PM
I have never been so glad to feed raw! He spent 15 minutes earlier eating a turkey leg, and it seems to have tired him out. He had a kong earlier but that just seems to frustrate him at the moment. As does clicker training, he keeps trying to do the things he thinks I want and he enjoys, such as leaping about in the air and rolling over or sitting and I can tell it is hurting but he wants to please me.

It is really horrible isn't it. I think vets should start giving us knock out drops for our dogs (or us) for while they are on 'bed rest'!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 09:46 PM
It's so frustrating isn't it, but she looks so adorable lying there.
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
It's so frustrating isn't it, but she looks so adorable lying there.
Thank you