Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-11-2005, 11:57 PM

The blondest day in history

i am glad to see this day out it has been the most terrible blonde day ever lets begin at the morning........
i was walking the dogs and we had been through all the feilds and i headed home, seeming to have full control of my arms realised i had left Florrie wandering in the fields chasing birds after leading her up and getting home, all was ok i suppose until lunch time, when i had the brainwave to make pancakes. But i left a tea towel by the pan and it caught fire and me being me went to throw water on it and that made it worse, ended up with a nice burn to my hand .
The mum liking to have a slave, asked me to water the plants by the front door, and as i went to retreive the little watering can from by the wheely bin, i noticed the bottled of milk were there from the milkman, hadnt been collected yet, so i take them in and fill up the watering can, and then things went wrong and i ended up putting the watering can full of water in the fridge, and then i was standing there pouring milk over the aqualischas (sp) i was asked what i was doing by mrs Morrows next door, a batty little old lady who thinks im insane anyway and needed little persuasion from me pouring milk over the plants, i suddenlly realised what i was doing and tried to walk away gracefully, (F.Y.I the words Luke harris and Graceful do no go together).
Then this evening we have had guests, and i was asked to make the tea. Now mum brought a new kettle today and she was explaning to me how to use it but i was humming away in my head at the time so when i saw that the kettle was near the cooker i though ok you have to put it on the cooker ring, well i i did so and off went the smoke detectors and in the bin went the new kettle
and to top it all off we have fleas, well the kitten does and has given it to the other cat and the dogs, and i am covered in bites, including a few at the top of my legs and borderlining on the 'nether regions' and all over my arms and hands
here is a pic of my wrist with just a few of the nice red biteys

so yes 4 minutes apporxomatley till this day is out woooooohoooooooooo
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Todays another day Luke. .. I'm sorry, but I admit to laughing about the kettle, (thats the kind of thing I'd have done and I'm not blonde )

Hope the morning brings a better day for you
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Oh dear Luke - best to go to bed I think and hope it improves tomorrow. If it's any consolation, you did give me a larf !
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 07:14 AM
You dont look blonde to me in your profile
We all have bad days. Lets hope today works out better for you