Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2006, 11:04 AM

Anyone have a Nintendo 64?

When clearing my sons room the other day I found quite a few Nintendo 64 games (all without boxes and instructions ) and he told me to throw them out - just wondered if they was of any use to any one on here - think he has the Nintendo 64 too somewhere although don't know where. He has completely lost interest in things like that now due to being glued to his computer all the time
I lubz Mini Schnauzers
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Yeah, Ive got one, but I'm not interested in buying. I think you should sell them on ebay or amazon.co.uk. For good games you could get up to 30 quid each if they're hard to find.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
When clearing my sons room the other day I found quite a few Nintendo 64 games (all without boxes and instructions ) and he told me to throw them out - just wondered if they was of any use to any one on here - think he has the Nintendo 64 too somewhere although don't know where. He has completely lost interest in things like that now due to being glued to his computer all the time
GET THEM ON EBAY WOMAN!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Oh can't be bothered with that I was giving them away not selling them - they can go in the bin if no-one wants them
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Why don't you ask at your hospital childrens ward - they might have that console and be glad of the extra games, seems a shame to just throw them out foxy
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2006, 05:30 PM
I should try your local childrens hospital, I know when Paige went in to have her tonsils out last year, they had one, it's just electrical items they can't accept, but sure they would appreciate the games
AxlAndChaos
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-03-2006, 11:07 PM
Why not take them to your local games store? Theres loads of them here buy second hand games and consoles from you then resell them
Daysleeper40
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Don't throw them away - at least give them to a charity shop or something.